Status: working on it :D

Where's My Angel

Emily

Tom looked up at me, confused? I smiled innocently. I still felt some of the blood at my cheeks but it wasn't red like a couple minutes ago. It was a light pink color.

"Well what is it?" he asked, annoyed.

I think I annoyed him by disturbing his music playing.

"umm.." I bit my lip gently.

Bill warned me before I came up here that he has had a few one night stands. And that I could fall under that catagory, even though Tom said he loved me. It could just be selfish lust. and I wanted true love. Not lust.

His full attention was on me now. I tried to get my words straight before I opened my mouth and most likely will make a fool out of myself.

"Bill said he needed you for a meeting in the living room." I muttered, looking at my feet.

"Oh.. okay." he sighed lightly.

I won't fall under the catagory. By what Bill told me in just that short 7 minutes. I'm scared to love him. I'm scared to tell him. I don't want to be just another easy girl he screwed then left. I want to be the girl he holds close at night and opens doors for.

The one he can say anything and I know exactly what he meant without him explain it in depth.

I walked downstairs and I heard him follow me back down them and into the living room. I needed to approach this from all angles and not just a couple.

Tom is complicated. He's unique but difficult. There are many great things about him and some not so good. I don't want to change who he is.

I just don't want to be hurt like so many others. I want to be that one girl that got the prize no one else could get to.

I sat on the couch out of the way and let my thoughts take over my mind. I want to be his Angel... But I'm scared of falling....
♠ ♠ ♠
Kels's turn! mines ehh. Comment :) <3