Status: working on it :D

Where's My Angel

Tom

Her skin was nice rubbing down my body as we where close. She was smiling and occasionally singing to the music. She touched me with passion and intensity. I almost couldn’t handle it. Every time we touched my stomach flipped. Sometimes it got a little hard to grip. I can’t hold myself back from jumping on her. So, I decided to put my arms around her and pull her in to me. I whispered in her ear:
“I’m going to get a drink. Want me to bring you one back?” She nodded and I let go of her; she continued dancing. I walked to the bar.
~Emily’s POV~
He left leaving me time to think. He made me smile. I dance a little watching Tom move through the crowd. I couldn’t help, but stare at his perfect body. Someone tapped my shoulder I turned. I was surprised to see a man. He looked about six foot three and scary. I took a timid step back.
“You’re that girl from that one magazine. Come here.” He pulled at my arm. I resisted pulling back. I couldn’t get free.
“Let go of me!” I screamed trying to be heard over the music. Someone grabbed the man’s arm.
“I suggest you let go or we’ll have a problem.” Tom’s voice hard and dangerous. Even I was scared I’ve never heard him like this. “Sir, let go I’ll give you three more seconds.” I counted out the seconds in my mind. And at three I closed my eyes and shut out everything I probably didn’t want to see or hear. It took a minute or two until someone put their arms around me.
“Em its okay, it’s over.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. I'm not very creative today :(. Happy Easter!
Meggie Boo's turn. LOL.
<3 Kelsey who <3's Jacob