Nothing Is Perfect, but It Has to Be Some Day

Feelings

"What was that?" I ask Billy. Billy sighs "Well he was hoping that now he was a wolf, that he might actually be able to have a chance with you." "Isn't he with that Bella girl?" Billy laughs.

"She's still hung up on Dr. Cullen's boy." "The Vampire?" "Yes. Jacob knows he doesn't have a chance with her, he just likes to think he does. Basically to get you off his mind."

"But I just moved back. How can he feel ...please don't tell me he's been harboring feelings for me for that long." "Yes Lyra. Sadly he has." "Oh boy. I'm uh I'm gonna go now. Thanks for everything Billy."

I take off running as soon as I leave the house. I vaguely hear Billy yelling at me not to phase. I just run straight to my house and up to my room. I lie down on my bed and curl up in my blankets. I lay there for awhile before forcing myself to sleep.

I wake up later, how much later I am not sure, but I feel a pair of toned arms wrapped around me. I look over and see Paul staring at me. "Thats a bit creepy Paul, not gonna lie." He smiles.

"Haha well I just got in like 2 minutes ago." I roll over in his arms and cuddle up against his bare chest. "Ok." I place a trail of kisses across his chest, up his neck, down his jaw, finally placing one on his lips.

"I am so glad I have you Paul." I say into his cheest. He tightens his arms around me. "I'm glad to have you too Lyra. Whats bothering you?" "Jacob." "What happened now?"

I sigh. "Apparently he has feelings for me. So when I brought you up around Billy and him, Billy asked if we imprinted, I told him yes. Billy seemed happy, but Jacob got upset and left."

Paul sighs. "You don't return those feelings do you?" My eyes widen. "Of course not Paul! I have you! I don't want or need anyone else!" I say while poking his chest. A wide smile crosses his face and he pulls me into a passionate kiss.

I smile into the kiss and he pulls away. I reconnect my lips to his and deepen the kiss. This fight for dominance in the kiss continues on for about ten minutes before I finally submit.

"Mmm. Okay Lyra we need to go to bed now. We have an early morning." "School?" I groan. "Nope. We have to make our pack rounds, show Jacob the ropes. Your arm needs to be fully healed by then or you aren't going anywhere." I pout.

"Don't pout. Doctor's orders." I sigh. "Fine, no phasing unless its healed." Paul kisses my nose and pulls me closer to him. "Good night Lyra." "Good night Paul."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed!

<3 C