Nothing Is Perfect, but It Has to Be Some Day

Planning

Paul's P.O.V.

I take Lyra upstairs and lay her on the bed. I kiss her forehead and walk back downstairs to the others. "How is she? That sounded bad." Sam asks. "She'll be okay I hope. She's sleeping now." I turn and look to Jacob. "You two need to get your shit straightened out ASAP. Okay? She can't keep getting hurt like this. We're cool but if you lay a hand or paw on her again I will hurt you." "I got it Paul. Come on Bella."

I watch as Jacob takes Bella by the hand and walks her outside. I sit down at the kitchen table beside Embry and sigh heavily. "She'll be ok Paul." Embry reassures me. "I know." "So I think we need to put those together by themselves until they straighten stuff out." Sam says. "I agree. Tomorrow would be best. With the damn leeches popping up left and right now we need the pack to work together, we don't need the extra drama." I say looking to Sam. He nods in agreement and we sit there for the next half hour and plan.

"Ok sounds great. Tomorrow 9 A.M. meet here." Sam says. I nod and walk upstairs to check on Lyra. She is sound asleep so I crawl into the bed beside her and wrap my arms around her tiny torso then I kiss her forehead and her nose. "Good night Lyra." She cuddles up closer to me and I soon fall asleep.

Lyra's P.O.V.

I wake up the next morning and Paul has his arms around me protectively. I look over his sleeping form to the alarm clock. "Argh 7:30." I wriggle myself free of his grasp and strip down to take a shower. I hop into the steaming water and clean all of the dried blood off my body. Where there were once deep gashes thin pink lines remain. I smile at this and look down at my arm that still remains in an ace bandage and is difficult to move.

I sigh angrily and just continue with my shower. I finish about ten minutes later. I hop out and wrap a big fluffy towel around me. I walk into my room and see Paul laying awake on my bed. "Good morning sunshine." I say cheerfully as I walk over to him and give him a lingering kiss on his lips. "mmm come back here." He says pulling me closer to him before I can walk away. He pulls me on top of him and his kisses become very fervent. After a few minutes I pull away and lean my forehead on his.

"I need to get dressed." He points to the chest that sits at the end of my bed. There ready for me is an outfit for the day that he has picked out. "Thank you Paul." "Welcome babe." I slip on the panties and bra skillfully under the towel. I drop it to the floor and pull on my shorts and my tank top. I grab a pair of socks slip them on then slide into my shoes. I then quickly put on a thin layer of eyeliner and some mascara. Might as well look as good as I can on a day that I can't phase.

I feel Paul come up behind me and he places his hands on my hips as he kisses my exposed shoulder. He removes one hand and reaches in his pocket for something. "Close your eyes." I do as I am told and feel something cold land on my collar bone and around my neck. "Open." I do so and I gasp.

I see a gorgeous Christian Audigier necklace. "Whats this for?" I say turning around to face him. "Because I saw it and I thought of you." I wrap my arms around the back of his neck. "Thank you." I place many kisses on his lips making the last one linger. He smiles at me and hugs me tighter. He then kisses my forehead and we walk downstairs hand in hand. Little did I know that this was only the beginning of the most awkward and angry day of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit

Much thanks to

a venom
&
Darkangelxoxo1

for the comments. I really do appreciate it =)

nothing like getting off work at 1 a.m. to come home and write this chapter

hope you enjoyed.

<3 c