Nothing Is Perfect, but It Has to Be Some Day

Questions

I stare at Paul, my mouth slightly agape. "Lyra?" Sam asks. I snap out of my trance and look at Sam. "What just happened?" I ask. "We'll leave you two to talk about that." Sam says. "Jared, Embry. Lets go." We wait until they leave and Paul finally speaks up. "Do you want to talk like this or human form?" Paul asks. "Uhm, human form would be nice, but how do I phase back?" "Just concentrate on your human body. Oh and you'll need this." He walks off behind some trees and I am confused.

He comes back a few seconds later as human Paul and hands me a shirt. "You'll need it. Trust me." I grab the shirt from him gently with my mouth and walk behind some trees. I concentrate on my human body and feel my body crunch and pop. Before I know it I'm on two feet and as naked as the day I was born. I blush and throw on the shirt Paul gave me. Its huge, so it looks like a dress on me, which makes me comefortable with walking back out to talk to Paul.

I see him sitting on the ground, his knees pulled up to his chest, just staring off into space. "Paul." I whisper. He stands up quickly and walks over to me. "You aren't hurt or anything right?" he asks lifting my arms and looking over my body. "No, Paul. I'm fine." I chuckle. He laughs nervously. He reaches for my hand and I place it in his outstretched palm.

We walk for a little bit in silence. "So what was that?" I ask breaking the silence. "Its called imprinting. Its supposed too be really rare." "Is that what happened in the woods the other night." he nods and continues "Its basically like love at first sight. The person you imprint with is like your mate for life." "Oh wow...so I guess we need to get to know each other then." he chuckles. "So do you have any questions about the wolf thing?" "No, not really. I remember hearing from Sam's grandpa about the stories of how the Quileutes are descendant from wolves...wait...I'm not Quileute... how is this possible?"

Paul looks to the ground like he knows something. "Paul you know who my father is don't you?" "Yes." I stop walking. "Who?" I ask enthusiastically. "I'm not allowed saying. Aplha's orders. You have to talk to Sam. I'm sorry." I squeeze his hand. "Its ok. I understand." "You wanna head back to talk to Sam?" "Please." We walk hand in hand, in silence, back to the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
101 readers and 25 subscribers!

Thanks!

<3C