Sequel: Light in the Storm
Status: Finished. Sequel: Light in the Storm

Eyes of Light

movie poster by:: falling together;

Lilliani ‘Lonnie' Stewart isn’t like other girls at Clarence High School. Being the smart and quiet fifteen year old, high school seems like a new nightmare: a new nightmare within the sea of them that she’s had for the past year. Every night she’s disrupted, always having the same exact atmosphere.

Lonnie soon finds herself in the forest behind her house with a wolf with bright gold eyes and a calming howl. The next day, a new boy with dark curls and a serious face enters Clarence High and steers himself away from Lonnie immediately, but his chocolate eyes hold a gleam of light, and she feels drawn to them.

With her nightmares continuing, her intrigue for the new kid at Clarence High--Nick Jonas--and the curiosity for the beautiful wolf in the forest, Lonnie doesn’t know what to think. But could they all be possibly linked?

Through a series of events, Lonnie finds Nick and others along the way beginning to relay her with important information to a life that she had never known, and things start making sense in the sea of mess. Will she and Nick be able to stop what's coming? And along the way, will they finally settle on what they know has to be?
  1. One
    “Lonnie,” he shook his head, “another nightmare?”
  2. Two; Sleep
    “Yeah. Just… I didn’t sleep too well.”
  3. Three; New Kid
    “Oh… alright,” she cleared her throat, obviously nervous herself. “This is Nick.”
  4. Four; Strange
    The howl made my fingers tickle and my palms burn, like I was being electrocuted for a moment.
  5. Five; Assignment
    “I….I was wondering if you maybe wanted to be partners?”
  6. Six; Thoughtful
    I actually felt… scared, but, at the same time, it was oddly intriguing.
  7. Seven; Story
    “Well, there’s a great wolf… is there, like, a great witch?”
  8. Eight; Sightings
    “N-nick?” I struggled, my eyes widening when realization finally hit.
  9. Nine; Sheba and Eve
    “Who?” I felt completely idiotic.
  10. Ten; Destined
    “No, it doesn’t make sense,” Nick muttered, tightening his hands into fists
  11. Eleven; Normal No More
    Was that right? I was supposed be with Nick no matter what?
  12. Twelve; Control
    “I… I don’t know. It just felt like I couldn’t breathe. I had to stop”
  13. Thirteen; Serious
    “If it is, we can get an idea on how strong it is or where it’s going. It’s following you now, so we have to follow it.”
  14. Fourteen; Importance
    “Why does it bother you what I do, anyway?”
  15. Fifteen; Arguments
    “N-no,” I stuttered, doing my best to shake off the new feeling running through me.
  16. Sixteen; Journey
    “See?” he said softly, nodding towards me with a raised eyebrow. “You’re doing it right now.”
  17. Seventeen; Arrival
    “Do you want to get on my back?”
  18. Eighteen;The Great Wolf
    “What’s up with you and Jeremy?” I could sense tension.
  19. Nineteen; Frantic
    “Lonnie. Lonnie! Lonnie wake up!” the soft voice yelled frantically.
  20. Twenty; Theories
    “The black magic is obviously a witch, but it has to be connected to the council someway.”
  21. Twenty-One; Soul Mate
    I should’ve shut up, I knew it by the look on his face.
  22. Twenty-Two; Open
    “How is that your business?” I grumbled.
  23. Twenty-Three; Progression
    “N-Nick! Put me d-down!” I begged, still laughing.
  24. Twenty-Four; Get Along
    “I know you aren’t perfect. But you are to me, in my eyes.”
  25. Twenty-Five; Train-wreck
    “I’m saying that we’ll go along with this plan. We’ll look for Lucas and Jeremy.”
  26. Twenty-Six; Building Up
    “Lonnie?” Nick asked quickly, his voice low, almost hoarse.
  27. Twenty-Seven; Crashing Down
    “Because I’m scared,” he confirmed, his voice seeming shaky.
  28. Twenty-Eight; Reassurance
    “And why did you just take my shirt and run?” he questioned, shaking his head.
  29. Twenty-Nine; Official
    “To admit that I guess I like it when we’re close, too.”
  30. Thirty; Mistakes
    “Don’t,” he interrupted, his voice cold.
  31. Thirty-One; Black Magic
    “I-I can’t,” I breathed, my voice a little more clear.
  32. Thirty-Two; Together
    “The moment’s saying that you better kiss me right now before I go insane.”