Trapped

Trapped

"I couldn't move, I couldn't do anything, they were holding me down. Pushing me into the pavement. I wanted to scream for help, but i couldn't. I wanted to fight back, but i couldn't. There was four of them and one of me. When they first pushed me down i had struggled but they put me in too much pain to do anything. Even after they had left i couldn't get up..."
I could tell Jennifer found it hard to tell her story just by looking at her face. It had four scratches on it and her lip was burst. Her head sudden;y fell to the side slowly as she exhaled deeply, never inhaling again, the room fell silent.
"Jennifer?" I questioned taking her hand curiously, "Jennifer!" I said again realsing it was going cold. Her mum appeared in the doorway behind me, and gently taking my hand away from her daughters she managed to say through her tears,
"She's gone"
"No"
"Yes, Megan"
I held onto Caroline is tight as i could, put my head on her shoulder and started to cry.

There was a cold airy feel to the church, as if it was empty, but empty was one thing it wasn't. Everyone in the seats had known Jennifer at one time in her life. At the front, her mum and her sister, she was never close to her dad, he probably didn't even know she had been living never mind him knowing she was now dead. Behind them sat her grandparents and auntie and uncle, then her other family and friends. Everyone in black, Jennifer's favourite colour, it was perfect, just the way she would of wanted it... It was hard to believe that she wasn't around anymore and that this was all for her. She didn't say much, but we were close. There was a few arguments but we pulled through. The very last time we had spoken, in hospital she had told me what had happened that night, all these feelings. I couldn't believe that she was gone....
♠ ♠ ♠
This will get finished, i'm just not feeling too good so i'm abandoning it for now :L