Status: Might be awhile till I update

Oh How I Hate 'The Chosen One'

Hi my name is Blake Maria Mosley.I have black hair with NATRUAL silver,blue,and green highlights.I'm a witch.I grew up in America and now I live in London,England working st Olivander's Wand Shop.My mother and father were murdered by Voldermort himself,when I was one.After that my Grandparents raised me.They home-schooled me and Iv graduated all of my classes easily.Oh and the reason my hair is the way it is because every 97 years,only in my family.There is a new witch born with great power,probably enough to kill Voldemort and is horxruses.On July 24, 1993 I was born and my Great Grandmother died.You see the legend goes that every time a powerful witch is born the one before them(it is always a women though),in this case my Grandmother,dies.So my Great Grandmother died and once I was old enough to hold a wand and to speak and i began train.Training for the day I would find Voldermort and get my revenge.

DISCLAIMER::I don't own any of the characters from the Harry Potter[ series.I only own the people I created and put in the story.
  1. Meeting and Fighting with 'THE CHOSEN ONE'
  2. Meeting and Fighting with 'The Chosen One'
    *Harry Potter*
  3. Back Off
    Harry's P.O.V.
  4. It Wasn't A Dream But A Memory
    "They were gone when we got to you ,Dear I'm Sorry" "They What But one of them wasn't even 18 yet!!!!!"
  5. Getting Somewhere