Status: Might be awhile till I update

Oh How I Hate 'The Chosen One'

Meeting and Fighting with 'THE CHOSEN ONE'

I finally got to leave Olivanders. That last kid took me forever to find a wand for him.I started to walk across a bridge and it started to wobble and twist no doubt the Death eaters have something to do with this."Ahhhhhhhhh" half the people on the bridge yelled.I yanked my wand out of my pocket and uttered the only spell i could think to use.A protective spell the bridge abruptly stopped moving and i could feel them trying to get through the shield this specific spell makes.They finally gave up and left,I hope."There gone you can stop now" said a voice behind me.I turned around quickly and saw Albas Dumbledore."W-What are you doing here" "I'm here to get you to help protect Harry Potter".I was so stunned by what he had said that I fainted.
~~~~~~~~~At Hogwarts~~~~~~~~
Man I have a Major headache.Hey why is my bed soft and comfy."Ah I see your awake that's good.How are you feeling?" Dumbledore asked."Like shit.Where am I?" "Your at Hogwarts"..."WHAT" I yelled "Why in hells name am I here?" "Because you fainted and need medical attention"."Oh sorry for yelling I guess I owe you" I said rubbing the back of my head."Well what can I do to pay you back"."You can stay here at Hogwarts and Protect Harry Potter" "Ugh.....fine". "Good,he will be here tomorrow" "WHAT!?!! Its only June 13 school doesn't start until September". "He has to come early Voledemort is looking for him" "Joy"."I thank you Blake"
~~~~~~June 14 (tomorrow)~~~~~
I was walking around the school trying to find all the secret passage ways.I have fond most of them.Harry and Dumbledore she be here in 10 seconds.SWUSH.There here "Ah, Blake its good to see that your here to greet us" "Yes because I'm oh so thrilled to be here to help watch over the oh so special 'Chosen One' " I answered sarcastically "And who are you" harry asked oh so rudely "I am Blake Mosley" "Professors when you told me you found someone to help watch my back I didn't know you were talking about a girl".Oh no he didn't "Well Harr-" "This Girl is and Oryin" I shot right back "Oh and better yet she's a pure blood" OK is he and imbecile."If you were listening my last name is Mosley". and the fight begins.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if this sucks its my 1st story