Status: Might be awhile till I update

Oh How I Hate 'The Chosen One'

Back Off

~~Harry's P.O.V.~~

I don't even see why she doesn't like me I'm not that bad or I don't think I am.

I thought as I laid my self down on the couch in the common room.It took a lot out a Person to evaporate inside of Hogwarts.Maybe my stomach will catch up with me in the morning.

~~Next Morning~~

Why did I have to sleep on that damn couch.

I thought as i walked down the stairs with my hand on my back.

"what are you pregnant?" I heard a sarcastic voice behind me

I whipped my head around and came face to face with the most vicious glare I've ever seen.

"No I slept on a hard couch last night for your information"

"Well that's your own fault I would have felt sorry for you if you were pregnant and your baby daddy left you."

She Said laughing while walking past me and into the hall.

WHAT A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was the only thing I thought of her.Why exactly did Dumbledor get HER to help watch my back.She'll end up shooting a spell at my back.Wow I sound like a girl.

~~Blake's P.O.V.~~

I slept so good last night I might actually be nice to harry today

yeah and I'm a giant elephant with zombie monkeys on my back

who in hells name was that

THAT is called your conscience but you can call me Ollie

OK Ollie what the hell do you want.

just to tell you that you are most likely going to be in a bitch mood and at that note peace out cub scout

After the Little conversation in my head I took a quick shower and shaved.And I got dressed in basketball shorts and a baggy t-short that says Back OFF

As I was walking down the stairs I saw Harry waddling down them with his hand on his back like a 7 weeks along pregnant women.

"what are you pregnant?" he quickly whipped his head around to me my glare.

"No I slept on a hard couch last night for your information" he stated simply.

"Well that's your own fault I would have felt sorry for you if you were pregnant and your baby daddy left you."

I answered back laughing my head off while walking past him and into the Hall.I grabbed some toast and walked outside and started my patrol around the edge of the forest then I decided to go into the forest.What I've heard of the Forbidden Forest ,or whatever they call it around here,is that it is the scariest place on Hogwarts ground and has the most ferocious creatures ever.But I find it quit lovely.

After awhile I headed back to the Hogwarts and I heard to people talking.I stuck around and hid behind a tree and look around it slightly.Harry was standing there with his wand out pointing it at a DEATH EATER.The first spell that came to mind was probably not the best it will have to do lucky for me I don't have to recite spell aloud anymore to cast them.

I sent a spell that plants you in the ground with only your head poking out and it hit the Death Eater head on.

There was a bright flash and all you could see was the death eaters head.I came out from hiding and looked at him then at Harry.

"Are you alright?" I asked him really quickly.

He shook his head yes.That was a powerful spell. It made me so weak I need to rest but i must not.

"Harry go get Dumbledor and hurry back please"

He just nodded and left after he was away some I sat down in front of the death eater and pulled his mask off.

This one wasn't but 16 barely though.I saw him swish his white blond hair then I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry that this sucked I just wrote down what came to mind at the moment