Status: Might be awhile till I update

Oh How I Hate 'The Chosen One'

It Wasn't A Dream But A Memory

When I woke up the first thing I heard was

"Dumbledor, when will she wake up". Harry's voice whispered.

Why does he even care that I passed out

"Ah....What happened to the Death Eaters??" I groan out the question.

"Blake what happened are you OK did they hit you on the head what happened" Harry asked hurriedly

"Harry let her breath please and then she can answer your questions". Dumbledor said calmly

"What happened to the Death Eaters" I question again

"They were gone when we got to you ,Dear I'm sorry"

"They What!!!! But one of them wasn't even 18 yet!!!!!"

"What happened how did they get away??" Harry asked

I took a deep breath and Said "The spell I used....It encased them in the soil they were standing above,,,but I altered the spell a touch to make it were there heads are above grounds still".

I explained slowly

"Well that spell was a very strong spell strong enough to make me pass out from fatigue".

I started to look around frantically

Were is it I know I had it with me

"Dear, what is it your looking for??" Dumbledor asked me.

"My spell book it has all the spells I've come up with over the years some didn't exactly work the way I intended so it is imperative I find it" I said quickly while I got up to look for it.

"Is this spell book leather and does it say 'My Spell Book' & 'Owner::Blake Marie Mosley'??" he questioned me.

I looked at him startled and shook my head

"Have you seen it??"

He then held out his empty hand in a matter of seconds his hand held My Spell Book.I quickly snatched My Spell Book out of his Hand.

I heard someone clear there throat so I looked up.

"Um....before you passed out you didn't happen to see the face of any of the Death Eaters??" Harry asked

"Um..... one of them had white blond hair I didn't get a chance to look at his face I sorta kinda passed out". I replied simply while I looked through the pages making sure none of them are torn out.
One of them was.The most important page.The page with my experiment with resurrecting the death.

"Shit...Dumbledor please tell me that you tore out that page with resurrection please" I said looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Um, No my dear I'm afraid not. May I ask why you have a page to do with resurrection my dear??"
he answered and asked.

"That would be one of the spells that didn't go quite right I was Um..Uh...I was trying to bring my family back even if it was only a second". is said quietly

"Well it worked in a way ,They came back as zombies and before I could ask them a question they were hit by a spell by a wizard named Percy Weasley do you know him??"

I asked quickly

"yes we know him did he ask you anything??" Dumbledor asked me

I looked at him and shook my head slowly
"He asked if the Zombies were apart of your army and I told him 'Know they were My mother and Father and i had important questions for them' Then the minster came in and figured out that I was an Oryin so they let me go".

"Why does he think you are making an army??" Harry asked

"Because he is a scared little man with no self es-team" i stated simply for Dumbledor

"Dear how were they trying to get you to talk" Dumbledor asked me

"That's not important" I said quickly and started to leave the room.

"Blake wait tell me what they did to you tell Harry if you don't want to talk to me" Dumbledor practically pleaded for me to.

"Why would I talk to Harry we hate each other whats the point in talking ti him if he won't even care I just want to go to my room and sleep". and at that I started to walk out the door but stopped to ask one more thing.

"Do I have to enroll at this school we already know what house the house will put me in??" I asked and stated at the same time.

Dumbledor looked at me and said shook his head yes.

With that I walked out the door and up to my room.

~The Dream~

"You will talk to me" said a snake like voice.
The person torturing me to try and get me to talk was a Death Eater.

I smirked and looked him straight in the eye.
"Why would I talk to one of Voldemort's dumb-ass followers" I sneered at the figure in-front of me. His name..Lucius Malfoy.

"You think your funny don't you" He said laughing while turning and walking towards the door.

"CRUCIO!!!!!" he screamed at me trying get get me to talk.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I screamed a blood curdling scream.

He stopped for a second "Would you like to answer me now???"
"Why were you creating zombies??Were they for Dumbledor's army??"

I looked at him and said "No,,,They were my Mother and Father I had some important questions for them"

The door burst in and the minister looked at me and said

"She is an Oryin let her leave she knows nothing". and with that he leaves with out looking at me.

Lucius of course didn't listen.

"AVADA KEDAV--" before he finished someone came in

"Moo-"


I awoke with a start I was sobbing erratically it wasn't a dream but a memory.