Status: Update when 'we' can

Wicked Violet

Chapter One

The smell of dried sage reeked the kitchen. Keely Evermore walked into the kitchen to see her sisters Scarlet and Sarah behind the counter their faces looking at a old book.

"What' cha you guys making?" I asked taking a seat.
"A potion from one of grandmother books" Scarlet answered staring at the book. We are witches from a long line of them.

"So, in other words you have no clue what it is" I said tapping my finger on the counter. Scarlet gave me the evil eye and dumped something green in the pot. The liquid went from pale purple to brilliant green. Jade came in from the back door smelling of pine trees.

"What in Goddess are you making?" She asked taking a seat next to me. Jade, Scarlet, Sarah and I are quadruplets it means four. We look nothing alike besides the big violet eyes but Jade and me both have black hair but she has straight I have curly.

"A potion from one of grandmothers books" Sarah answered putting in a thing that looked and smelled like a dried troll finger.

"So you don't know" Jade said simply I laughed. Are grandmother was very secretive and didn't show us much be we still loved her. All her books were hers and she wrote whatever is in there and never wrote what its called.
"No! we do it just.......... that we don't know yet" Scarlet snapped.

"Whoa. Jeez Scar just saying because its true" I told her putting my hands up in defense you do not want to get Scarlet mad. All the sisters have two special powers. Sarah go into some ones mind and water, Scarlet can turn invisible and fire. Jade can shape shift and earth, and me have x-ray vision and air. Its very rare for a witch to have one power but two that's beyond rare! Scarlet huffed and Sarah rubbed her back.

"I'm just trying to learn all this stuff before schools starts then we won't have enough time" Scarlet told us and we all sighed. School starts in 4 weeks.

"Must you remind us!" Jade groaned. Sarah glared at her for a moment before turning back to Scarlet.

"Come on lets get this potion done we just need a few more ingredients" Sarah told Scarlet and she nodded. Jade turned to me.

"Keels I can't find my blue fleece sweater" She told me.
"Can't you feel it?" I asked, Jade can feel this on the ground, earth.
"No" Jade replied.
"Fine!" I groaned and got off of the stool and headed up to her room. The Evermore house has 5 floors the basement, first floor, second floor, and the third floor, then the attic. The attic is where we keeps all the spell books, charm, ingredients, etc. I know a lot of floors but the house isn't really that big its crowded with old stuff from family generations. The second floor has three bedrooms and a bathroom. The third floor has two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Jade and I share the third floor while Scarlet and Sarah take the second. The first floor just have to normal house part kitchen, living room, bathroom. The basement is creepy we just have keep the washer and drier down there and maybe with a few storage things. Once in Jades room my x-ray vision came on and all the walls that kept people from peaking and seeing through vanished. I looked around the room slowly and spotted her blue fleece sweater in her circle chair, swished.

Jade its right there swished in your green circle chair!" I told her and she rushed over.

"Well, sorry!" she snapped at me. Shaking my head I went back to the kitchen. Sarah stirred to pot of now a ginger color, smoke raising up.

"Guys that doesn't look right" I told them and they looked and nodded in agreement.

"Ugh! we couldn't grams just like you know write a little neater and make some titles so we actually know what were making" Scarlet exclaimed looking through the old book. Sarah dumped the pot of weird looking ginger potion in the sink and began to clean up.

"You find the sweater for Jade?" Sarah asked while Scarlet talked to herself and the book.

"Yes, it was swished in her circle chair" I told her and Sarah rolled her eyes.

"What would Jade do without you?" She teased. Yes, Jade looses things alot and I'm the one who always have to find them even if there in the Most noticeable places.

"Probably loose her money so she couldn't by food and die" I replied smiling Sarah laughed. Sarah turned to Scarlet.

"Are you done giving to book a lecture?" she teased.
"What! no I don't give books lectures that ridiculous!" Scarlet exclaimed hugging the book to her chest.

"Sure seemed like it to me, like write neater and we are you so old why can't you be young? Look at these yellow crimped pages there sure in need on new ones take better care of your pages" Sarah mocked Scarlet and she turned bright red almost matching her hair.

"What.. but..sto.. stop doing that to me!" Scarlet stuttered. She sat up sniffed and strutted out of the kitchen. Scarlet sure can be funny but that's just my option.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah here you go.
Hope you liked!
And thanks for the comment!!!

VioletGrass.....