Status: Finished

Wanna Live It Up Just Because

Chapter 22

Jack's lips were warm against Arpeggio's. Her stomach did flips and her heart beat increased. Her eyes, which had gone wide the second Jack's lips attached to hers, fluttered shut. Hesitant, Arpeggio moved her lips against Jack's. She had no clue what she was doing. Against her lips, she could feel Jack's lips curving into a smile. He rested his hand on the back of her head, keeping her in place and deepening the kiss. Arpeggio rested one hand on Jack's cheek, the other clutching the fabric of her pajama pants. She didn't know if what she was doing was right but it felt good to her. She only hoped Jack felt the same way.

Jack could feel his hormones going out of control. Arpeggio may not have realized it but her inexperience was affecting him in ways in shouldn't have. She was also a better kisser than he was expecting, or maybe she was just a fast leaner. He silently cursed the table separating their bodies. He wanted to lessen the space between them, to feel her body against his. But it was probably better that the table was separating them. He couldn't take her on the table. Neon would kill him.

If it weren't for the table and Neon, little Arpeggio would be a very experienced woman by the end of their time together. He would skip practice to make sure she understood every single thing they could do together.

Jack took her bottom lip between his teeth and tugged on it. Arpeggio moaned. It felt as though flames were bursting inside the pit of her stomach. Jack pulled away, keeping his face close to hers. Arpeggio's breathing came out in spurts. Her eyes were glazed over with mixture of lust and confusion. Jack smirked and leaned back in, placing a peck on Arpeggio's lips, before sitting back on the bench. He took note of the slight swelling on her bottom lip.

Neon was going to castrate him.

"I think it's pretty obvious that I like you, cutie," he stated, having caught his breath sooner than Arpeggio.

At a loss of words, Arpeggio nodded.

Could she help not being able to pull words from the dictionary in her mind? She just experienced her first kiss with her first conscious crush. The things her body felt were the most amazing things she had felt in her life.

Jack's tongue ran over his lips while he watched thoughts flash past Arpeggio's eyes. He wanted her lips again; he wanted to hear her moan again. She was delicious and he couldn't get enough.

"I think you like me too," Jack stated.

He was going out on a limb. Sure, she kissed him back but she could have been doing that on subconscious impulse. She made no response, just stared into his eyes. Jack fidgeted under her gaze.

For some reason, Jack's words were not registering in Arpeggio's mind. She moved her gaze to his lips. She wanted more. But she didn't have to audacity to push herself onto Jack.

"Cutie?"

She still said nothing. Why wouldn't she respond to him? It was unnerving. Jack just wanted to know if she liked him.

Arpeggio's mind battled with itself. Should she kiss him? Would it be rude? Would he think she was a freak? Would he hate her?

Fuck it.

Abruptly, she stood from her seat, causing the table to shake. This time, she leaned over the table, connecting her lips with Jack's. Shocked, Jack's eyes shot open. He didn't let it affect him long, instead allowing his eyes to slip shut and his lips to move with hers. Arpeggio pulled away before things could get as out of control as earlier.

Even if she did want it go that far again and further, if there was a further before actual intercourse.

She kept her face near his. Their lips were a fraction of an inch from touching for the fourth time.

"Stop being so damn cocky," she whispered, her breath hitting against Jack's mouth.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Jack smirked.

Arpeggio smiled, kissed the tip of Jack's nose, and straightened to a standing position.

"Don't you have a practice to get to?" she asked, cocking her hip to the side and placing her hands on them.

"I'll only go on one condition."

"And what's that?"

"A certain drummer says 'yes' to being my girlfriend," Jack stated.

"What drummer are you talking about?" Arpeggio asked, feigning confusion.

Jack stood from the table, walking around to where Arpeggio was standing.

"Rian, he's just so sexy," he joked.

"Well, I guess you should go ask him. I'm not sure how he'll take being the girl in the relationship."

"Oh, I didn't tell you? Rian is secretly a girl."

Arpeggio doubled over in laughter. She leaned against Jack as her laughter ended and she caught her breath. Jack's arms snaked around her waist, keeping her against him. The insulin pump connected to the waistband of Arpeggio's pants pushed against the top of his thigh, reminding him that he needed to be careful with her. She looked up into his eyes. He admired the sparkle in hers. Her eyes were like sapphire gems.

"So are you going to be my girlfriend?"

"I'm not Rian, sorry," she answered, a playful smirk on her lips.

"You're right, you're not Rian," he leaned close to her ear and continued in a whisper, "You're better looking. But it’s a secret."

Arpeggio giggled.

"Are you going to answer my question or are you going to keep me guessing?" Jack asked.

"I think you know the answer to your question."

"So, it’s a yes?"

Arpeggio nodded, "It’s a yes."

"Good. Jack doesn't take 'no' for an answer," Jack declared.

"I'm sure you don't."

Jack smiled at her and kissed her forehead. She was his now; no one was going to take her from him. His hands ran up and down her oversized t-shirt covered sides. Arpeggio sighed in content.

"How are you feeling?" Jack asked.

Arpeggio snuggled into her boyfriend's chest. Realization hit her. She had a boyfriend now. The first one in her short existence on Earth. Her heart was soaring with excitement. This was something new for her.

"I'm feeling perfect," she answered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to devils.reject08, Erinnnn.xo, toodaloobaby, mama-val, AdamsBabe, WhoWantsTheWorld, MissTina170, i.HEART.dee, paramore23, adoration, and xoxoETFxoxo.
And thank you to any new subscribers.
I hope you enjoyed.
Comment/Subscribe?
xoxo
Lyric-Celeste