Status: oneshot :)

Rain, Rain, Go Away

O N E ; ♥

I shouldn't be here. The only reason why I'm here is because I got lost. It's a stadium and apparently the almighty Justin Bieber performed here, like, an hour ago. One, I don't even like Justin Bieber. I think he sounds like a chipmunk on helium. Two, I don't know where the hell I am. And three, there's nobody here.

So, I'm lost, alone, and soaking wet 'cause it's pouring outside.
I am not a happy camper.

Grumbling, I walked down another hall, looking for someone that can help. My car is nearly out of gas and this is the only place I could find with a door that was actually open. Why Justin Bieber chose to have a concert today is beyond me.

“God mother fucking damn it,” I cursed, finding more empty, silent rooms. “I am never gonna get home.” I ran a hand through my, now damp, hair, frowning. The lights started flickering, annoying me further. Nearly growling, I turned the corner and–

WHAM!

Wouldn't you know; I finally find someone and end up crashing into them and knocking them over. Wait to go, Brianna. Mad props, girl.

“I am so sorry!” I apologized. “I didn't even know anyone was still here...” I trailed off, stopping as he sat up, shaking his head to fix his hair. “Oh, hell no.” I said aloud in disbelief.

“Hello to you, too.” He said sarcastically.

“Uh,” I blinked, “dude, you're Justin Bieber.”

“Yup.” He nodded.

“What are you doing here?”

“Can't leave.” He shrugged. “Streets are flooded. Gotta stay here 'till the rain lets up. Or morning, maybe.”

“Morning?” I gaped. “You've got to be kidding me.”

“Nope,” he smiled, “looks like you're stuck with me.” I groaned, hiding my face in my hands.

“Fantastic.”

“So, stranger that doesn't seem to like me, what's your name?”

“Guess.” I mumbled, looking up, resting my chin on the palm of my hand. “First letter is B.”

“Hm,” he seemed thoughtful, “second letter?”

“R.”

“Brianna.” He said confidently. I blinked.

“You're creepy, Bieber, not gonna lie.” He grinned.

“Well, you look like a Brianna.” He shrugged a shoulder. “How bout we get off the floor now?”

“Sounds good to me.” I stood, dusting myself off. “Now what?”

“My dressing room is this way.” He breezed past me, hands in his pockets. I followed him, only because I had no where else to go. He plopped down on the couch, yawning. I sat on the other side, away from him, looking around.

“Nice,” I commented awkwardly, “love the fish tank.” He chuckled, flipping his hair from his eyes.

“Thanks, designed it myself.” He winked, making me roll my eyes.

“Whatever you say.”

“You don't like me.” He stated, eyebrows furrowing.

“Nope.” I answered honestly. What's the point in lying now?

“Why not?”

“You're annoying.”

“This is the first time we've met,” he paused, “isn't it?”

“Correction,” I said, “your music is annoying.” He made a face.

“There's nothing wrong with my music.”

“You sound like a girl.”

“I do not!”

“You so do.”

“God,” he ran a hand over his face, “what did I do to get stuck with someone like you?”

“Suck at singing?”

“Shut up.”

Image

The only thing Justin and I have done for the last hour is argue. Don't get me wrong, he's an okay guy, but still annoying with his girly voice.

“Cloud or grass?” He said, looking at me with a bored expression.

“Cloud. Blue or green?”

“Blue. Cat or dog?”

“Dog. Giraffe or unicorn?”

“Unicorn.” He didn't hesitate to answer, making me grin. “Me or Nick Jonas?”

“Nick Jonas,” I laughed as he snorted, turning away, “What? He's pretty sexy,” I shrugged, “and he doesn't sound like a girl.”

“Oh, shut up.” He frowned, standing.

“D'aw, did I make wittle Justin mad?” I asked in a baby voice.

“Yes.” He pouted, arms crossed.

“Boo-fucking-hoo, get over it.” I said dully, looking elsewhere. He laughed, shaking his head.

“You're one different girl, I'll give you that.”

“What's that supposed to mean?” I looked at him.

“Well, most girls would be swooning all over me by now,” he smirked, “but you're not.”

“I don't dig boys who sound like girls.” I said seriously. His eyes narrowed.

“I don't dig girls who sound like boys.” I blushed, frowning.

“I don't sound like a boy.”

“If I sound like a girl, you sound like a boy. It's opposite day.” He huffed.

“No, it doesn't work that way, Bieber. You actually sound like a girl.”

“No, I don't!”

“Touchy subject?” I cocked an eyebrow at him, leaning back. He scowled.

“You're really annoying.”

“As are you, Bieber, as are you.”

“Stop calling me Bieber.”

“It's your name, is it not?”

“It's my last name.”

“Still in your name, therefor, I may use it to address you.” I smiled evilly at him as he glared. “You can't win against me, Bieber. Quit being snippy and just be quiet until morning.”

“No.” He sat back down, closer to me this time. “I'll get you to like me before the night ends. And get you to stop insulting me.”

“Ha!” I snorted. “Even if I did like you, which I don't, I'd still insult you.”

“Do you insult your friends?”

“Of course.”

“And they like you because...?”

“I'm awesome.”

“Far from it.”

“I wasn't asking for a comment, Bieber.”

“Does it look like I care?”

“No, but you do like a homo.”

“I hate you.”

“Awesome, hate you, too.”

“If the building was on fire, I'd grab the table instead of you.”

“And I'd walk out and lock the door so your slow, table-carrying ass couldn't get out.”

Image

Figures I can't stand the first celebrity I meet. After a while, the lights started flickering again, and the thunder outside grew louder and more frequent. I shrieked as the lights went out fully. On instinct, I grabbed his hand.

“You're scared of the dark?” He asked.

“No.” I squeaked. “It just...startled me.”

“Uh-huh,” he wasn't buying it, “well, I still have a night-light.”

“Really?” I whispered, biting my lip.

“Really.”

“Oh...” I cleared my throat, “that just makes you more gayer.”

“Ugh,” he sighed, “that's the longest we've gone without fighting. And it was only like 5 seconds.” I rolled my eyes. I felt something in my hand and suddenly realized I was still holding his and blushed, grateful he couldn't see me, and let go. My hand felt suddenly cold, making me frown. The thunder boomed loudly, making me jump. “You okay?”

“I'm fine.” I fumbled with my hands. “But I really don't like the dark.”

“Knew it.”

“Shut up, Bieber.”

“You don't have to be embarrassed,” he said, “I mean, I just told you I have a night-light. That's embarrassing.”

“I guess it is.” I relaxed slightly. I hated not being able to see what was around me. I felt lost. I reached out, blindly, for his hand again, hesitating when I thought I got close. I placed my hand down, instead finding his leg. I opened my mouth to speak, but his hand placed over mine before I could. “Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day...” I sang quietly as he laced our fingers and we sat in silence.

Image

“Damn, it's cold.” I felt the goosebumps rise on my arms from the temperature of the room.

“You know,” I could hear the smirk in his voice, “body heat is supposed to be the best thing to keep people warm.”

“Is it?” I asked, playing along.

“Mmhm.”

“Alright,” I scooted closer to him, our sides pressed against each other. I buried my face in his chest. “Hm, I guess I am a little warmer.”

“T-Told you.” I looked up, squinting through the darkness, trying to find his face.

“Am I making you nervous, Bieber?”

“No.” He said weakly.

“Are you lying to me?” I whispered, pressing my body closer to his. The hand that didn't hold mine found my hip.

“N-No.” He breathed. I maneuvered myself onto his lap. He may be one of the most annoying people alive, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to him. “B-Bri..”

“Hm?”

“If you don't stop,” he began, his husky voice surprising me, “I think I might kiss you.”

“I think I might kiss back.” I replied. I didn't expect him to actually go through with it, but he did, for I found his lips covering mine not a second later. I let my eyes drift closed – hey, he's got some sexy lips & kissing skills, alright?

It was a simple kiss at first. The lust, if that was what you wanted to call it, was obvious. But it was just a kiss.

Until he pushed me down against the couch, that is. He straddled me, pinning me down. I wrapped my arms around his neck, my hands going straight for his hair. I pulled at it, bringing him closer, deepening the kiss. His tongue slipped passed my parted lips as I brought my legs up around him. I lost the battle of dominance and moaned beneath him, inwardly smiling as he pushed down against me before breaking the kiss, breathless. My chest rose and fell against his. The lights flicked back on, making me blink a few times to adjust to the light. I stared up at him, looking him in the eyes.

“And you said you didn't like me.” He commented, smirking as he leaned his elbows on either side of my head.

“Who said I did like you?” I asked, eyebrow raising. He rolled his eyes, kissing me once more. “And who said you could kiss me again?”

“I wasn't asking for permission.” He said, voice low as his lips trailed down my jaw.

“Who woulda thought Justin Bieber had a feisty side.” I said, giggling as he kissed my neck. He kissed back up, finding my lips. “You're just gonna keep kissing me, aren't you?” I mumbled into the kiss. He laughed.

“Yup,” he pecked my lips, “what else am I gonna do?”

“Me.” I smirked.

“Oh?” He matched my expression. I laughed, pulling his lips back to mine.
(A/N: Justin's about 19 in this story, by the way. xD)

Image

The lights continuously flickered through the night. I now lied on his bare chest, my naked self covered by a blanket he had found. That's right, bitches, I just lost my virginity to Justin motherfucking Bieber. IN. YOUR. FACE.

And, believe it or not, I was his first. HAAAHAAAA!

Ahem, carrying on.

“The rain is letting up,” he murmured to me, kissing my forehead.

“Is it?” I looked up with sleepy eyes. “I'm too tired.”

“Mmm,” he hummed, pulling me back down, “just go to sleep.”

“Justin?” I whispered, trailing my fingers up and down his chest. His hand caught mine, holding it.

“Hm?”

“Will you be here when I wake up?” I asked nervously, biting my lip.

“Yeah,” he answered softly, “I promise.”

“Okay,” I nodded, kissing his chest once, “Night.”

“Goodnight.”

Image

I groaned, forcing my eyes open. I sat up, looking around. My heart shattered when I found the room empty. My breath caught in my throat and I felt tears gather in my eyes. I found my clothes and pulled them on hastily, making a break for the door.

“Bri?” A voice said, freezing me in my place. “Where are you going?” I whirled around, now facing a shirtless, in nothing but boxers, Justin.

“J-Justin,” I breathed, “I thought you left.” He wrapped his arms around me.

“I promised I'd stay.” He smiled, kissing me softly. “I wouldn't leave you, especially not after last night.” I blushed furiously as he winked.

“Jeez,” I mumbled, “way to be straight forward.”

“Mmhm,” he kissed me, “I think you're wearing too much clothes, though.”

“It's morning,” I whispered as his hands trailed up my shirt, “Justin–”

“Who cares?” He led me back to the couch.

“Someone could come in...” He paused, nose crinkling. “And I have to get home.”

“I have to get to the tour bus, actually.” He said after a second. “They're probably freaking out.”

“My mom is probably having a panic attack.” I sighed. “What am I gonna say? Oh, mom, I got lost and instead of calling you, I fucked Justin Bieber, hope you're not too mad?”

“I'd like to think we made love,” he stated, “fucked is such a dirty word.”

“Fine, fine, Mom, Justin Bieber made love to me, that's why I'm late.” I stopped, face heating up. “Uh, you didn't use protection, did you?”

“No.” He winced. “I'm sorry.”

“It's fine,” I shook my head. “It was just one time. Nothing is gonna happen.” He nodded, although seemingly not convinced. “Guess this is goodbye, huh, Bieber?” I said, the sadness slipping into my voice.

“No,” he shook his head, “I have to see you again. My tour ends in a week, I'll come back.”

“How do I know you're telling the truth?” I mumbled, avoiding his eyes.

“Hey, look at me,” he took my chin in his hand, forcing me to look up, “I promise I'll come back, okay? Just...in a week, on Saturday, be here.”

“What time?” I breathed as his lips came closer and closer.

“Noon.” He kissed me passionately.

“I still think you sound like a girl.” I said as he pulled away.

“I still think you sound like a boy.” He rolled his eyes, pulling on his remaining clothes and his shoes.

“Uh, my car is, uh, out of gas.” It wasn't a total lie, not really. Maybe I wanted some more time with him, or maybe I just wanted him to pay for my gas. Who knows.

“I can take you home.”

“But my car...?”

“I'll have someone drive it over.” He messed with his hair for a moment. “Ready to go?”

“Mhm.” I nodded as he kissed me again. “Wait.”

“What?”

“Why do you keep kissing me?” He paused.

“Well,” he blushed, “I wanted you to be my girlfriend.” I blinked repeatedly.

“Really?” I couldn't hold back my grin.

“Yeah.” He smiled.

“Not just because you got in my pants, though, right?”

“Well...”

“Don't push your luck, Bieber.” I glared. He laughed.

“I think you're amazing.” He whispered, kissing me softly.

“Oh,” I pursed my lips, “you're alright.” He rolled his eyes as we walked out hand in hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
that was LONGGGG.

next chapter should come soon; it's only a two-shot.

the next one might be a little shorter. lolol. ;) ♥