Sequel: Second Heartbeat

Shattered by Broken Dreams

chapter 11

After laughing for what seemed like hours I got Zacky in to take a shower. Then Val got him an outfit and we all sat down in the living room.
“Dude so how long do we have to wait to go back to the studio?” Matt asked Zacky.
“Well I’m on probation for six weeks.” He said.
“Only six weeks?” Brian asked.
“Yeah.” He said.
“Dude we’re in the studio for longer than that, after wards we can go on tour.” Matt said and stood up.
“We should go get some drinks.” He said. I looked at Zacky and he looked at me.
“Um well I’m kinda tired so I’m gonna pass.” I said.
“Why, you always come with, so the other girls do not die.” He said.
“Well I’m not feeling well, so I just want to sleep.” I said.
“Ok, we’ll bring you home wings then.” Bri said. I nodded.
“Val bring her home, please.” Matt said.
“Fine.” Val said and we walked out to her car.
“Wait Val can I talk to Sam?” Zacky asked running out.
“Fine but be quick.” She said. I put my purse in the car and walked over to him.
“So now that I’m out, are we together?” He asked.
“Yeah, I guess.” I said. H nodded and bent over and kissed me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.
“Why are you hanging on Zacky?” Brian asked as he walked up.
“Um, well did I give you a paper earlier?” I asked.
“No.” He said. I went in my purse and grabbed the paper and handed it to him and stuck out my tongue.
“That is so not fair.” He said.
“Too bad. I win.” I said and kissed Zacky one last time.
“Fine but no PDA in from of me.” He said and walked to his car. I smiled and walked over to Val and got in the car. She smiled and pulled out. When I got home I went up to my room and changed into PJs and turned on a movie. I laughed at some parts, yelled, cried. But got interrupted with the door bell ringing.
“God Damn people interrupting my movie.” I huffed and opened the door.
“Hey Sam.” Zacky said.
“Hi Zacky.” I said and kissed him.
“So what chya’ doing?” He asked.
“Watching an amazing movie.” I answered and closed the door.
“Can I watch with you?” He asked.
“Sure.” I said and we walked up to my room hand in hand.
“Why aren’t you at the bar?” I asked.
“I wanted to spend time with my girlfriend.” He said. I smiled and plopped down on my bed. I hit play and instantly started crying. Zacky giggled and I smacked his chest.
“What the hell?” He laughed.
“No laughing Zachary Baker.” I said.
“Ok fine.” He said. I lay down on his shoulder and finished the movie.
“Can we make cookie/ice cream sandwiches and watch another movie?” I asked.
“Sounds delicious to me.” He said and got up. When we got to the kitchen I got out the cookie mix and got started.
“Ok so when these go into the stove, they are in there for . . . . . . . . “ I said quieting down to read. I felt arms around my waist and smiled.
“For ten minutes.” I said and turned around. I looked at Zacky.
“You have butter on your nose.” I giggled.
“I do?” He asked.
“Yes right here.” I said and wiped it off. He smiled and hugged me. I hugged back.
“Ok so let’s get these cookies in the oven.” He said and mixed the mix.
“You look oh so hot mixing cookie mix.” I said sarcastically.
“I know right, but does this apron fit me?” He asked like a gay guy.
“Oh yes pink is totally your color.” I laughed and he started putting the cookies on the cookie sheets. He finished and shoved them in the oven and turned to me.
“Let’s clean Zachary Baker the Baker.” I smiled and he nodded grabbing a sponge.
“You missed a spot.” I pointed after seven minutes.
“No I did not.” He argued. I heard and the door.
“You did not what?” I heard Val ask.
“Wait how many people are here?” Zacky asked.
“The whole crew.” Matt said.
“Oh. Well no one but me and Zacky get these sandwiches.” I said.
“Why not?” Jimmy asked.
“Because I have a huge craving for it.” I said and remembered no one else knew about it but me and Val and Zacky.
“So.” Bri said.
“Well still.” I said and looked at Val.
“It’s ok me and Leana will go get some ice cream sandwiches for everyone else.” She said and grabbed her keys and the girls left. I heard the timer ding.
“ice cream time!” I screamed and Zacky grabbed the ice cream. I set out the cookies and we waited for the ice cream to thaw and the cookies to cool. When they did I grabbed a cookie and put ice cream on and continued. I put it on a plate and ate one and walked out by the peeps.
“So anyone get drunk?” I asked.
“Johnny did, he’s at home.” Matt said.
“Why didn’t you come with you always do.” Bri said.
“Ok do you all really wanna know?” I asked.
“Yes.” They all said.
“Well, do not kill Zacky.” I said first.
“Why not?” Bri said smiling.
“Promise to not do any killing?” I asked pointing to my brother with a serious look and tone.
“Yes I promise.” He said.
“Well, Brian, Matt, and Jimmy you are all going to be uncles.” I smiled. They were confused, well Jimmy was, until Matt looked at me and said.
“You’re pregnant?” He asked.
“Yeah, bout six or seven weeks.” I said.
“So you were pregnant when you were in New York?” Bri asked.
“Nope it started at Matt’s birthday.” I said.
“So Zacky’s the father?” Brian asked.
“Yeah a little bit.” I said.
“Oh so is that why you’re going out?” He asked.
“No, well partly, we like each other you know.” I said. He rolled his eyes and got up and walked up to his room.