Sequel: Second Heartbeat

Shattered by Broken Dreams

Chapter 15

Two months later

I get into my clothes. I walk out of my room and walk downstairs and see Brian and Michelle talking.

“Bri I think that we should move.” Chelle said.

“Why, I love it here.” He asked.

“Well since I found out I think this house is too small for our growing family.”She said.

“Well at least wait for a few weeks.” He said and opened the fridge and I walked out.

“Hey Sam.” He said.

“Yo brother.” I said and grabbed a water.

“So you gonna find out the sex?” Chelle asked.

“Yeah. Wanna come with?” I asked.

“Sure! Let me go get dressed first.” She said and ran up the stairs.

“So I hear from a certain source you’re gonna be Papa Gates soon.” I said looking at Brian.

“And who is your source?” He asked.

“Well that is for me to know and for you to never find out.” I smiled.

“Well if you must know. Chelle found out two weeks ago and she can’t wait.” He said.

“So are you gonna move?” I asked.

“Probably, I mean this is your apartment.” He said.

“It is isn’t it?” I asked with a grin.

“Yes, and question.” He said.

“Shoot my brother.” I said.

“Do you think Chelle would say yes if I asked her to marry me?” He asked.

“Of course.” I said.

“Ok.” He said and walked to the living room. I walked to the garage door and unlocked my car.

“Hurry up Michelle DiBenedetto!” I screamed. I hear footsteps and see Chelle.

“Let’s go.” She says. I put on the music and we drive singing the whole way. I was about five or six months now and I think I was too big to be that far along. But we’ll find out at the appointment. I turn into the driveway and find a spot. I get out and we walk to the door and open it and check in.

“Please sit, the doctor will be with you in a few minutes.” She said in a nasally voice. I sit down and wait and then I couldn’t take it anymore and I looked at Chelle.

“I can’t believe it.” I exclaimed.

“What?” She laughed.

“Your gonna be a Mommy!” I silently screamed.

“How did you find out?” She asked.

“I heard you and Bri talking and he told me straight out.” I said.

“Wow we’ll need to talk later than.” She said.

“It’s ok. Maybe our kiddies will grow up together.” I said. We laughed.

“Samantha Haner.” I heard and we got up and walked back.

“Good afternoon Samantha.” Dr. Whingler said.

“Good afternoon Dr. Whingler.” I said.

“Ok so normal check up?” She asked.

“And I wanna find out the sex.” I said and she nodded.

“I can arrange that.” She said. “Lay down.” I layed back and pulled up my shirt and cami.

“Ok remember cold.” She said, I felt her squirt the gel on.

“Ok so here are the babies.” She said.

“Babies?” I asked.

“Oh I didn’t tell you last time?” She asked.

“Obviously not.” I said.

“You’re having twins.” She said.

“Oh, well ok.” I said.

“Well I can hear both heartbeats, but what is concerning me right now is that this one seems
to be smaller and not right on track. But a few simple vitamins can fix that.” She said.

“Ok so what are the sexes?” I asked.

“Well the smaller one, that you can’t really see is a boy, and this bigger one here, is a girl.” She said.

“Oh wow a boy and a girl? This will be fun.” I said. She took the wand away.

“Do you want a picture or two?” She asked.

“Yes please.” I said. She handed me a towel and I wiped off my belly.

“Wow twins? Do you still talk to Zacky?” She asked.

“Yeah, I send him pictures, I always get two.” I said.

“So he’ll be surprised right?” She asked. I nodded and the doctor came back out.

“Here you are, and why don’t you start coming in every three weeks.” She said. I nodded.

“Thank you.” I said and walked out.

“Well let’s go home and tell all the guys at once.” Chelle said.

“And you can release your info too.” I said.

“Ha no.” She said and I drove home.
♠ ♠ ♠
a little short and i have up an excerpt to Black Anaconda, even though SBBD isn't done yet, oh well.
read the excerpt and yeah. By the way I'm only going to have about five or six more chapters in this story. Which a lot will happen in those long five or six chapters so brace your self, and I've decided to put a lot more details in. The chapters are going to seem longer, when they really aren't they just have more details.

Ok I think thw twins will be named either, Samantha Marrleene and Seeger Andrew or Sierra Marrleene and Seeger Andrew, which sets of names?

Toxic Grip~OUT