Sequel: Second Heartbeat

Shattered by Broken Dreams

filler before chapter seven

After lunch we went to the store to get things for the party, even though I am mad at a7x I’ll go to the party, but I am not talking to anyone. I am sitting in my room on my laptop.
“Sam.” I heard from upstairs.
“Huh?” I said.
“Can you come up here?” Leana asked. I closed my laptop and set it to the side and walked upstairs.
“What?” I asked.
“I have a dire question. And need your opinion; I already got Val’s and Chelle’s.” She said.
“What?” I asked again.
“Do you think Jimmy is going to propose to me?” She asked.
“Of course, you two are meant for each other.” I said. She squealed.
“Well now that I am up here I am going to stop over at Brian’s.” I said and grabbed my bag.
“Ok.” She said and walked away. I went out to my car and drove over to Bri’s. I got out and knocked on the door.
“Yes. Sam.” He said and let me in.
“You are on good terms do not mess it up.” I said and plopped on his couch, well mine but he lives and pays rent here.
“So what you doing?” I asked.
“Sitting around being lazy.” He smiled.
“Same old Bri.” I said and hugged him.
“Let’s watch a movie.” He said and I nodded. He grabbed a movie and I saw it was The Notebook.
“Cheesy much.” I said and he smiled and put it in. He sat down and I laid my head on his shoulder and watched. We were so into the movie that when my phone rang I jumped.
“Hello.” I said.
“Where are you?” Jimmy asked.
“Bri’s.” I said.
“Why are you there?” He asked.
“Because we’re on good terms and he’s my brother.” I said.
“Oh well have fun then.” He said and hung up. I shrugged, closed my phone, and went back to the movie. We finished and Bri decided he wanted to make brownies. I ran to the kitchen and got out the stuffs.
“Man I miss this.” He said.
“Miss what?” I asked.
“Hanging out like this.” He said. I nodded and put the eggs in and the other stuff. I was mixing and he put his hands in the flower and clapped sending flour all around.
“Brian.” I said.
“What?” He asked.
“Nothing.” I rolled my eyes. We put the brownies and start to clean up the flour and chocolate all around.
When we finished cleaning we went and sat on the couch.
“Man baking is such hard work.” I said and he smiled.
“Why yes it is.” He said.
“What are you smiling about?” I asked and felt him starting to tickle me. I burst into laughter.
“Bri stop.” I said between laughs. He eventually stopped and I left and went home and got bitched at by Jimmy.
The Next Day
I woke up and sat up and looked at the clock, shit gotta go. I got up and went to get clothes and to take a shower. I ran up and got in and stuff and then got dressed in a purple bubble dress with black boots, and necklace and ring and bracelets and earrings. I straightened my hair and put it in a cute bun. I walked out and Leana was wearing a short black skirt and top. I smiled and she smiled.
“Ready to go?” She asked and I nodded.
“Let’s go.” I said and we walked out to the car.
“Guess what Jimmy did?” She asked.
“What?” I asked anxious.
“He proposed.” She said. I smiled and pulled into the driveway. We got out and walked in.
“Val we’re here.” I said and she came running out wearing a cute black mini dress and big black bow and boots.
“Ok so you got the food?” She asked.
“We made it here.” I said.
“When are they coming?” Leana asked.
“In about ten minutes.” She said. I nodded and grabbed a streamer and put it up. I found the banner and put that up too. I helped Val bring out the cake and then put out the alcohol and music. I dimmed the lights and we saw a car. I turned the lights out completely.
“They’re here.” Val said. We all hid, but I was standing by the light switch. The door opened and I turned it on and we jumped up.
“Surprise!” We screamed and Matt saw the banner and smiled.
“Thanks girls.” He said and grabbed Val and kissed her. Leana went to Jimmy and I hugged Bri and JJ.
“Well look who showed up.” Matt said.
“Shut up.” I smiled and hugged him.
“I knew you couldn’t stay mad.” Matt said.
“Not at you boy.” I said and saw Zacky in the corner. I walked over to him and hugged him.
“I can’t stay mad at you guys, I’ve known you all my life.” I said and he smiled.
“True.” He said and kissed my forehead.
“I want beer.” I said and ran t the cooler. I grabbed one and took a drink.
“Ok I want to say that Matt is the best fucking person I know.” I said out loud and they all looked at me.
“What I don’t hate him any more.” I said. They nodded and went on talking a drinking. We opened presents and then had cake and by that time I had about seven beers and was a little tipsy.
“Ok so I wanna go home Sam.” Leana said.
“I wanna stay and have fun.” I said. She rolled her eyes and walked away.
By midnight I was trashed. But by morning I somehow woke up in a bed naked next to . . . Shit I had sex with him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
its a filler and it sucks

Toxic Grip OUT