Southern Belle

Chapter 13

“You are an evil person” I said after Ariel finished telling us her idea. “I’ve never felt closer to you” Her mind is seriously sick and twisted.

“Well, we have to take their opinions into consideration.” Rosalie pointed to the boys who all looked like children who lost their mothers.

“Of course” I said “What kind of people would we be if we just went off and started torturing people without asking them what they thought of it?”

“Exactly” agreed Rosalie and I felt the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

“Well boys, what do you think?” asked Roxy and all five of them started talking.

“I’m sorry, Bella” pleaded Edward.

“Roxy you’re the best sister ever” said Ricky.

“Please don’t do it Rose, I beg of you!” cried Emmett.

“Ariel I’ll give you a dollar to release me” Bargained Lester.

“Love you, Liddie!” exclaimed Jasper and we officially had our answer. We would continue on with our plan.

“Bella, hand me that bag right there” I pointed to my Pink backpack and she tossed it to me. I could have said something about the fact I asked her to hand it to me, but that’s going a little far.

I unzipped the bag and smiled at its contents, this was going to be so much fun. I took out the pink and green tube and held it out to Rosalie.

“You want to start?” She took the mascara out of my hand before I finished the sentence and kneeled down in front of Emmett so they we face to face.

“Don’t move” she warned and started applying the make-up to his already dark lashes.

“The process has begun” I said. “It cannot be stopped” I dumped the bag out on the coffee table and started handing out random cosmetic products. The boys just whimpered as the realized their fates were to look like a group of drag queens. (No offense to those of you that like drag queens)

Once everyone else was busy making over their male counterparts I started on Jasper. I expected him to be difficult and fight it the whole time but to my surprise he just sat there and took it, not something I was expecting but it made my job easier so I wasn’t about to complain.

But when he closed his eyes for me to apply his eye shadow, I had to say something.

“Have you done this before Jazz?” I teased. I sure as hell hope not.

“No, but I’ve seen Bill do it a few times” he answered and I was only confused for a moment before I realized he had changed Edward’s name.

“Hey, Jasper when I’m out of these chains you are so going to get it” threatened Edward but it didn’t hold a lot of weight since he had on dark purple eye shadow and blood red lip stick. Bella was currently pulling his hair into two pigtails and I really wished he was holding a giant lollipop.

“No because I now have a mental picture of you in your current position. One hand on Jazzy and that picture will be floating on the internet forever.” I snapped as I stood back to look at Jasper. Damn, he even looked good with ten gallons of makeup on.

“Have I mentioned the fact I really hate you?” asked Edward. Everyone else was trying their best to ignore us but the fact they were literally in the middle of the conversation made it a little difficult.

“No you haven’t Bill, but don’t worry; I already knew.” Did the air just get really heavy in here or is just me?

“Well I like you, Liddie.” Said Bella, she didn’t look up from her creation and I had never seen someone so focused on forcing someone into a make-over.

“So do I” mumbled Rosalie.

“Well I love her” Jasper whined and the tone in his voice reminded me of a three year old bragging about a new toy. (My toy’s better than your toy)

“Good to know” said Emmett. “The first time you want to rip her head off, remember that.” Rosalie glared at him and I felt sorry for the hole he had dug himself into. “Sorry” he whispered she immediately went back to work.

“Or when she starts running around changing everything in the house just because she thinks it’s too ‘dark.’” Added Lester, Ariel was pulling his head in several different directions and unlike Jasper he was fighting her incredibly hard.

“I don’t like dark colors anyway” said Jasper “I’d properly appreciate the change.” I laughed at the glares that were sent our way.

“Just one more thing they have in common” groaned Ricky “You two are like the same person.” Now that was a little over dramatic, even for Ricky.

“No” I said as I started to untie Jasper, I doubted he’d go anywhere. “I’m a hell of a lot prettier, and I have a sense of humor.” I dragged Jazz over to the chair and pushed him down before curling up in his lap to watch the others.

“True” he agreed and started running his fingers through my hair.

“That’s just sickening” sneered Lester. “Can’t you two keep your hands off each other for like five minutes?” At that exact moment Jasper’s finger moved over the skin behind my ear and I yelped.

“So I see that’s still your only ticklish spot” Said Jasper as he tightened his hold on me and continued to caress that area
.
“I knew you were ticklish!” yelled Ricky. “After sixty years of believing you were tickle

resistant, we’ve learned the truth!” I rolled my eyes and slapped Jazz’s hand away.
“I wouldn’t have discovered it myself if I hadn’t happened upon it when she forced me to put her hair up in a bun.” Said Jasper and everyone put down what they were doing to turn toward us.

“What?” I asked “it’s not like I could do it myself, we were living in the woods and I couldn’t see what I was doing so I asked my best friend to do it. Is that so weird?” They shrugged and went back to work but a voice came from behind us.

“All I want to know is why your best friend was my Jasper.” Came a voice from behind us.

“A-Alice?” asked Jasper as we both stood to face a short girl with black pixie cut hair. She looked like a wingless fairy.

“Yep, I’d say it’s a pleasure to see you again but I’m here on business.” She opened the front door and six people in long black robes stepped through the door.

“Girls” I said softly “You may want to untie the boys, we have company.”