I'll Miss You.

2/3

Dear Skittles,

Krystalyn Marie, I love you, and I miss you.

I didn’t let it affect me, I’m still going strong without you, I still cry over you some days, I met someone too. Her name isn’t as amazing as yours but she’s pretty awesome, you’d have liked her.

She has black and gold hair. And a kick-butt personality. She’s always helping me with my idiotic breakdowns. People still talk about you, did you know that? That’s usually when I have a breakdown.

Those “prissy little girls” sure as the sun flinched when they heard how you died and how their names were all spelt in your blood. They haven’t picked on anyone recently. I guess it takes something drastic to make them see what they’ve done wrong. Thanks for teaching them a lesson. It just sucks that lesson had to be taught with your life.

I know you’ll never read this, but I’m going to leave it on your grave anyway, it’ll make me feel better. I’m rambling aren’t I?

Well, the girl I met, Layne, she’s German, and absolutely adorable. She’s shorter than me by about and inch. It’s nice to be taller than someone. The other day, she randomly said Meow-hiss-moo, in the middle of a silent study hall. We both burst out laughing and got detention. But we got out of it, my counselor talked to the principal, and told her about how it’s good for me, and it’s helping me progress towards getting better.

I always tell her I am better, that I know your happy, and we’ll see each other again, but she never believes me.

Mom and dad miss you too. Mama K and Papa K are a wreck, they want something done to those girls...

I still miss you, but I don’t hurt as much.
I love you,
Anastasia,
A.k.a
You’re Annie.