I'll Miss You.

3/3

Annie,

You’ll never receive this message, but I’m standing right next to you, watching over you. I won’t let anyone harm you. You’re breakdowns break my heart.

Anastasia Lynn, this was one of my worst mistakes. I miss you, and it does suck this lesson had to be taught with a life.

I’ll forever watch over you. Be happy with Layne, she’s a great girl. She won’t make the same idiotic mistake I did. I know it. Let yourself love Annie, I’ll never leave you even when I know you’re safe and happy, and completely loved. Because, in the blink of an eye, that safety, love and happiness may be gone.

Your counselor is stupid, her voice annoys me. I know your fine, and you know your fine. That’s all that matters.

Mom and dad, I miss them, I’m sorry I made them find my body. I’m sorry I made them suffer. The girls did get something done to them. They were shown what happens when you’re a jerk to someone for unknown reasons.

Mama A and Papa A, I’m sorry for putting them through hell too.

I know you’ll never read this, and that it falls upon blind eyes, but I miss you Annie, and one last letter from the grave won’t hurt.

Iloveyoumore,
Krystalyn
A.k.a
Skittles.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awh, happyish ending yes?