Dear Diary, Love Chelsea

3-23-10

Dear Diary,

Its Tuesday and my week has taken a dramatic down turn already. I was asked out then dumped and I was told by my two BEST FRIENDS that they don't trust me. The reason they don't trust me is because I forgave him. I am sick and tired of girls and their freaking drama! I wish I knew who was a real good friend and trusted me instead of the friends I have now that don't trust me and some of I don't trust.

At the moment I'm on the phone with my best friends boy friend. His name is Jeremy. i tell him everything almost. Hes a great advice giver. Hes my best friend and i love him. I call him Jer Jer.He can be rude and a bit jerkish at times but that's what makes him Jeremy.

His girl friend is my other best friend heather. She was crying this morning on the bus. She was because Jeremy was mean to me over the weekend while she was away with her little church group. He said she had gotten in a car crash and was in the hospital and they wouldn't let anyone talk to her or see her that wasn't part of her immediate family and yea. It was all a joke and it ticked me off so much. I guess it did her too cause she yelled at him. I forgive him though.

I'm gonna go text people. Ill talk to you people later.

Love,
Chelsea
♠ ♠ ♠
Lots of love. not.
Comments and subscriptions make me happy.

lots of love, me