Dear Diary, Love Chelsea

4-9-10

Dear Diary,

Its Friday! Thank you! Im so glad its Friday. I went to the movies earlier. With my cousin? Yea we say How To Train Your Dragon. It was pretty good. Im tired! Long day! Oye. Well I told Jeremy I talk about him in my diary. He thought that was sweet. Haha. Well tomorrow he wants me to start him a diary.

A boy. Thats 15. That has a job and a girl friend wants me to start him a diary on here. Haha. He's an odd one I swear. If you read my diary when I start his you should read it. I feel like talking about Jeremy. One because he asked me to write one whole chapter about him so I am. Haha.

Jeremy is an odd one. He's 15 years old. He's tall. I dont know how tall but taller then me and I'm 5'5. He has short brown hair. He's a really cool person over all. He cusses alot and has had problems in the past but they were mistakes.

His current girl friends dad is a cop so her dad dont like him at all. Haha! If you ask him something about Heather he can go on and on. he loves her so much. I think its so sweet. Heather is 16 by the way.

I dont know what else to say. Oh! My day was terrible. I went to school and Tiauna wouldnt leave Alex and I alone together because she was afraid we would have a fight. And then at lunch Tiauna said that she wouldnt talk to either of us till we forgave each other. I forgave Alex but she wouldnt forgive me. Nope.

So Tiauna didnt talk to us and me and Alex were crying in 4th period. Our teacher crys when she sees crying so I went into the hall to calm down a little. The day went by quietly. After school Alex called me and forgave me. We called Tiauna and she didnt sound ok. She sounded all depressed and I was scared. I asked but she said she had to go.

I hope shes ok. She's our best friend.

Well Im half asleep. Night peeps!

Love,
Chelsea