Dear Diary, Love Chelsea

3-24-10

Dear Diary,

Today was an.....okay day I guess. Alex and Tiauna didn't talk to me. Well Tiauna did. Before we got into a fight we we're working on a project together and she wanted us to go first tomorrow and to have the flash drive to practice it tonight. That's it. Yup they are really pissed at me. And I know I've changed. All girls do some point in their life.

Well Alex doesn't know if she wants to be my friend anymore and I don't know if we should. I mean I will miss the way it used to be. Like when she would come over and we would talk about Twilight or do make overs. The thing I don't get is why she is mad at me. I forgive my BEST guy friend and the boy I like. Yes he is my best friend and I like him.

They were okay with me forgiving him yesterday from third to sixth period. But in seventh period they all of a sudden aren't okay with it and say they cant trust me. Like I was telling Veronica today during one of my monthly rants is that if I was mad at them and forgave them Matthew wouldn't be like this and would still trust me.

The thing I'm afraid to do is say I don't want to be Alex's friend. She knows so many of my secrets and I don't know if she would tell any one them. I mean I do believe she has a heart and wouldn't but she can be mean and say things she don't mean to. So I'm afraid if I piss her off enough she would tell the whole school one of my secrets I trusted her with. Alex if your reading this please tell me if you would tell any one my secrets. I would never tell a soul yours and I still wont after we're not friends or if we're not going to be.

I'm sorry if I pissed you off. I'm sorry if I pissed Tiauna off.

My favorite saying of the moment is: "Life is about trusting our feelings and taking chances, losing and finding friendship and happiness, appreciating memories and learning from the past."

That's it for today.

Love,
Chelsea
♠ ♠ ♠
This is an addition. If i forget to add something I will put it here.