Dear Diary, Love Chelsea

4-21-10

Dear Diary,

today was an eh day. I got up at about 10 10:30 didnt go to school took a shower washed my hair got out painted my toe nails did my hair put on a dress and went to a funeral.

Ya see i hate my dad alot but today seeing him cry....i ust had to hug him. Im not heartless and seeing my father cry really hurt me. I went and huged him. he hughed back tightly and said he loved me. i just cried harder cause i wanted to belive he did but i dont know if i could.

Then i went to the burial with my big sister and he was crying again. I walked off and i followed and gave him a hug. He hugged back tightly and said me loved me. I started to cry even more again. I still didnt know if i could belive him.

Then we went to my great grandmas house and he walked up and hugged me. I hugged back. He said "Hey babe how r you doing?" I just kinda shrugged and grimaced. He nodded and walked off.

i went to leave and i told him bye. he hugged me and said he loved me. this time he said it out loud insted of whispering it. i sighed and said it back. he smiled and told me to call him some time.

ok now i need my readers help. My dad and i havent talked in over about a year till today. He hasnt said he loved me in 2 years and hugged me in 2 years. It really hurts to be a teenage girl and go through this middle school shit and not have a dad to say he loves you. I know a few of you know how i feel about this.

should i believe my dad when he says he loves me? please help me my readers.

Love,
Chelsea
♠ ♠ ♠
love you my readers! comment ur answer