Dear Diary, Love Chelsea

4-27-10

Dear Poseidon,

Today was a good day. Although we had......*creepy music plays* Health class. We learned about stuff and we saw pictures...*shudders* The horror!

And also Jer Jer and Heather talked about moving in together when shes 18. He asked His mom and she said yes. Then hopefully in the future they will be able to afford a 2 bed room house. And I will move in with them too! But on one condition. Jer jer and heather get their "alone" time.

I have to leave when they get their "alone" time. He dont care where I go but I have to get out of the house.

I've decided to make this anonymous. I will no longer use names but will say friend or boy or girl or he like you know who I'm talking about. Its safer for every one that way. (mostly me) I'm starting RIGHT NOW.

So today I was talking to him in P.E. I told him my secret. It has nothing to do with someone else. This secret is all about me. He says its just a phase...I dont think its a phase...these feelings are strong. I almost did....No one could have stopped me...I want to tell her. But I really dont wanna worry her. I love her to much. She has enough to worry about and adding my problems wouldnt help.

And I just told his friend. His friend is also my friend which is why I told him. He was mad I hadnt told him before...*smiles a little* He said he didnt love me but it was a joke.....Only those two know about this...I want her to know but not yet...i cant tell her...

Last Friday I told her my secret. I don't know why. I couldnt take it any longer I needed to tell someone and she was there and my friend wasnt and I COULD NOT tell her!

It was about who I like. Only she knows who I like because idk if the other person likes me back. Now the three people that know me in real life already know this but i THINK Im bi...Im not sure. but this person i like is a her. I like her alot and i dont know why. It bugs me that I cant tell her cause I tell her all my secrets....

Ugh just....I gotta go before I tell you.

Love,
Chelsea