Dear Diary, Love Chelsea

5-1-10

Dear Poseidon,

Its May first and spring is in the air. So is pollen and sickness.. Ugh right now I am sick. It sucks. Runny nose. Sore throat. Killer stomach pains. Cough.

I've always wondered....If I were to die right here right now.....who would go to my funeral? Who would cry? Who would miss me? These are just a few of the questions I ask myself.....then I think of him and I wonder if he would go. If he would cry. If he would miss me......

Why would he miss me? I mean he doesnt talk to me all year if he can help it. He has my number. he could call anytime he wanted to. But no. He has to tell me to call him. I dont have his number! Ugh he is so.....ugh.

Earlier I was reading a story. And in the story authors note it says to never look up abortion pictures. I did......Omg that is the worst saddest sickest thing I have ever seen. I was looking through the pictures, and came to one. *still crying* His head and arm was detached from his body! I cried and I cant get it out of me head!

That poor little baby. He did nothing wrong! It was his mothers and fathers fault. If they didnt want him why did they make him? He did nothing wrong. He's in heaven now and is probably the cutest one there. Before today I didnt know where I stood on abortion. Now I know.

If you are for abortion. Look up those pictures. You will change your mind most likely.....

The crying,
Chelsea
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm dedicating this chapter to that poor baby boy that was killed in abortion.
<3
May he RIP