Dear Diary, Love Chelsea

5-4-10

Dear Poseidon,

Today is a bad day yet a good day.

It was a good day cause we figured out whats wrong with me lately. My allergies got my sinuses stuffy cutting off my air and letting liquid flow into my ears swelling my left thyroid...

AND THE THREE MUSKETEERS ARE FRIENDS AGAIN.....kinda. Were not super close but were closer.

The bad news? I'm still sick and I dont wanna live here anymore. I would rather live anywhere but not here. I know they are great but they fight to much and she's a total bitch at the moment and probably will stay like this. I dont like it. I would rather live anywhere else. Ive had thoughts of running away. Multiple times.

If I could run away. I would go to a friends house first. A friend I could get to quickly but I could trust to keep my secret and hide me. Then I would go from friends house to friends house and stuff. I dont know where I would go but I would try to go to Georgia. I have alot of family there.

Most of my family there would rat me out but I know one person who probably wouldnt rat me out. And if she did try I would go to her moms place. I know she wouldnt rat me out......maybe. No she would. I would try to make a friend and stay with them.

Thats if I ran away. I dont want to run away. I just dont wanna be here. I want out of here. Maybe I could stay with another family member or a friend for a while. I know alot of friends that consider me one of the family and would let me stay with them till I got my crap together. I could go to Texas...I have family there too. I have family every where.

Well I'm gonna go text Matthew and think. Might write a letter on the other story. You should check it out its interesting. its called "Dear Somebody. I hope your there"

Love,
Chelsea