Dear Diary, Love Chelsea

6-23-15

Dear Diary,

Two and a half years later and here I am, back to telling you my feelings and telling you about my boring life. But something is strange. Different. In the past two and a half years a lot has changed. My grandpa is bed ridden. I finally gave up on my dead beat dad. I have a boyfriend who I have been with for 1 year 10 months and 13 days. I graduated high school and I'm starting Polk State in a few months. Everything is changing all of a sudden and I'm really just here for the ride.

I'm leaving on July 2nd for a cruise with my boyfriend (his name is Jeffrey) his dad, his dads girlfriend, her son, and her sons friend. We will be gone until the 6th BUT on the 8th I will be catching an afternoon plane to Washington State to visit my older brother who I have not seen in about three years. I'm staying with him for three weeks as a graduation gift since he didn't get to come visit for graduation.

I was looking at my information about this "story" I have here and I have had over 620 readers and I have 6 people subscribed. To what? Read about my pathetic and somewhat boring life? It just amazes me that people are interested in seeing how I'm doing.

Well, I'm off to study for a college placement test....or watch Netflix.

Chelsea