Status: Active

Eyes in the Rain

Two;

Maybe it’s the way he holds himself, or the way his body curves when he dose one of the twisty things. Or is it his slightly pale skin. Where ever it is , I can’t stay away. I sat in the very back of the darken room watching intently as brunette danced across the stage . I knew nothing of dance but by the look on his face he hit every stance and move correctly.

“Aye dude..” I ignored the voices of my friends and paid close attention to the stage. I knew they were annoyed and slightly pissed. That I was paying more attention to him then them. I didn’t care, they all know how I feel about Jonathan. They have their times to joke and play around because I do. I ignore them for that reason when Jonathan’s feet land on that stage.

“Keegan , c’mon man.” Joshua grunted. I put my hand over his mouth to keep him quiet. “Shut your face” I muttered . Not lifting my hand from his mouth. He bit and licked my hand. I didn’t care , it didn’t bother me. We have gone through this so many times , I’m used to the light purple bruise that was left from his teeth.

Once Jonathan finished , I regained life back into my body. I slid back into the foldy thing they called chairs. “He’s Alive!” Quincy shouted , and we all busted into laughter. I traced my eyes back up to the stage to find Jonathan glare at us. He would always come by or look at us at the wrong moment. Every time we either laughed or snicker at something the other said or joke around. He would show up or conclude that we were laughing at him. Which we weren’t. I lowed my head and kept talking to the guys .

Every time a “dancer or actor” came by us we said either rude or thoughtful comments. It all depended on how well we know the person. It was quite funny. Every stuck up girl got all red faced and cranky. Quincy always had to be the bigger ‘girl’ even though he was male. No he isn’t a transvestite. He is simply a cross dresser big difference. I think so at least. After about twenty minutes of insulting others we grew bored. It wasn’t that easy to bore us. “ I’m leaving now” Ren sighed and got out of the seat. He looked over at Quincy. “I’m gonna spend time with dream boy here” he smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and laid my head on his shoulder. “Oh and can I stay tonight too, Ren and Josh are having their own little slumber party.” I giggled and nodded. I am such a girl sometimes. I looked over at Josh smirking at the light tent of pink that dusted his cheeks. After they left leaving me and Quincy.

“ Keebaby, I’ve been meaning to talk to you about your Jonnyboy problem.”

“I have no problem.” I scoffed. He rolled his eyes, raising my palm in front of me. The skin was a light purple , it was slightly peeled and wet. I brought it back to my side. “Right no problem there.” he wrapped his arm around my torso. “Hun , I’m here to help. This habit has to stop before it gets worst.” he mumbled into my hair. I sat up to pull out a cigarette. Soon a the pale skinned beauty walked down the row.

Quincy smirked and yanked the stick out of my hand and walked off into the sun light. He always love to leave me to do things myself. As he reached me. I called out to him.

“Oh Jon” I said. I smirked at his annoyed look on his face. Even though I love the guy. It was always fun messing wish him. “What do you want Keegan” he spat back at me.

“Oh nothing just came to say Hi” I smirked. He rolled his eyes and walked off. I sat there for three more minutes and left. Once I stepped out I was met with a firm smile from Quincy. “So what happen? He looked pissed when he left.” I shrugged , and hooked arms with him.

__

Shake.
Shift.
Shake.
Slap.
“Bitch..”
“Hooker”

Was our routine when he stayed over. I pushed Quincy off me and onto the floor. “You know we should get better come backs than those grandma ones” he smirked standing up and brushing the imaginary dust off him. I looked him over. Pink halter top and short shorts. I nodded . “What is it to whore-ish?” he questioned. I shook my head grabbed a towel and boxers. Quincy left the room after I walked into the bathroom and started the shower. I stripped down and stepped into the steaming water. It relaxed all the cramped up muscles that had form and made them loosen. I washed my chocolate brown hair and body before turning the water off.

I walked back into my bedroom towel tucked under my arm. I throw it on my unmade bed and went over to the closet. I pulled out a blank and white loose tank top and waist jacket, along with some black skinny jeans. I tugged my close on .

I walked down the stairs glancing at my mother tasseled on the couch. I looked up at Quincy. “I didn’t want to wake her” he states. I walked over to her and recovered her with a blanket. That should do until I get back. I dragged Quincy to the out the door and locked it behind me. “Car or bus” I asked a very stupid question. He sat in the passengers seat waiting for me to get in. “You coming?” he shouted out the window. I nodded and jogged over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Longer :D
This took two days :3 and one editing day.
Comment&Subscribe