Status: Finished (:

Impact

Chapter 22: Aimee

Surprisingly, planning the whole event had not been too hard. She had gotten most people invited either over the phone or in person, and she had remembered her and Riley’s old clubhouse when they were younger.

“Are you sure we can use this place, Aimee?” Riley had asked, unsure of the legality of what they were doing.

“It’s an abandoned shed, sure we can! No one needs it!”

Ever since that day, they had went every week for a year, sometimes with their friends. They had made clubhouse rules and put a lounge chair in there, as well.

They had named it the Rimee Club.


Aimee chuckled at the name – they had definitely not been the most creative of children. The shed, to the day, was still abandoned, luckily. She had worked for a few days to clean it out, and had even found her and Riley’s old “Rimee Club” sign, that had bird poop all over it. She smiled at the memories of her little brother arguing, so that he could write it.

She had asked everyone to write a little note about Riley – it could be long or short, she just wanted everyone to share his memories. It was Friday night, and she was still studiously working on hers. It had turned out to not fulfill her idea of a speech about twenty-four times. Trees were dying on her account, yet Riley’s ghost was still not satisfied with her memories.

Finally, at four in the morning, she fell asleep, writing the last word to her tribute to her deceased little brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello to my seven subscribers, or whatever! Sorry it's been a while... I finally took the SAT Subject Tests yesterday, so now I have time to write :)