Status: Finished (:

Impact

Chapter 23: Delaney

Aimee had called her and gone forth with an awkward conversation. Delaney had been told to meet her at a shed, or something, for a memorial service. Laney knew that they were going to be okay – she just didn’t like the part in between.

It was Friday night, and she had to pick out what to wear to the memorial. She also had to say a little bit about Riley, although she had barely known him. She still wasn’t sure what she was going to say, but she decided to wear a white dress, with a black floral design on it. It was funny how she could focus more on the fashion-side than speaking for her best friend’s little brother.

It almost made her feel selfish.

As she sat down at her desk, it was 9:00PM. In thirty minutes, she had written a little note about Riley - it didn’t mean much, but she had tried. It was as if, because Riley’s death had made her lose Aimee, she was spiteful against him.

It almost made her feel like a terrible person. Yet, it didn’t.

Delaney fell asleep early that night, all ready to get to the memorial by ten.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in like two weeks. I've just been hung up on blogging, and everything! Ahh, story's finishing up guys :(