Status: Loving Mibba!

Shape Shifters in Training

2 Years of Training

After 2 years of constant training of our powers, we were able to gain a perfect understanding of how to control our powers.
"Congratulations, you no longer need my training. I hope you have had fun and now know how to use your powers." congratulated Master Udon.
Sue growled.
"WHY DID WE EVEN WASTE OUR TIME HERE FOR 2 YEARS?!?!?!"
Master Udon hushed Sue.
"Because, young grasshopper, the time has come for your powers to come of use."
We were confused.
"Pardon?" asked Lulu.
"What do you mean?" asked Thursday.
"Explain. Now!" demanded Sue.
"Huh?" "Wha?" "Heh?" "Uhhh..."
"SILENCE!" yelled Master Udon, we were all silent, "There is a shape shifter on our world which is different than you. He has chosen the path of evil. His powers are dark, he is a man of black magic.. so to say. Anyway, he wants to take over the Earth. You shall take him on. You will defeat him. You will be victorious. I believe in you. You are all very amazing people. I know you can do it. He will be waiting tomorrow at Dark Central. Do not be afraid. You'll have to find a way to break in. Once you're in, you'll face some challenges, maybe. Eventually you shall get to him. I want you to combine all your powers in strategic ways. Doing so, you will surely increase your brain power, which should be able to help you. Then, you will attack this man, and save Earth. He shape shifts into a lion. Cody, even if you're a dragon, you won't be able to defeat him alone. None of you will. Good luck, be safe! Save us all!"
I attempted to take in all he was saying. I fainted instead.
When I woke up, it was clearly the next day because we were all standing in front of the very dark centre named Dark Central.