Status: Loving Mibba!

Shape Shifters in Training

Dark Central

The area was pitch black, except for a dim light. The gate said, 'Dark Central, do not enter.'
"Great advice!" exclaimed Thursday, trying to escape. Sharkia grabbed him and pushed him back to his spot. Thursday moaned. There was an electrical fence all around the front gate. I shape shifted into a robin and flew around, looking at the stone wall, for a secret entrance or door or SOMETHING! I found a little indention in the wall, shaped as a robin's claw. I pressed my foot in it. There was a loud CREEEAAAAAKKK as the front door of Dark Central opened up. I flew back to the others and we all slowly walked in. We were in another dark room. The front door closed. Sue tried to open it, but, it was locked. She cried angrily. Spikes shot out of the walls and they started to slowly close in on us...
"Agggh!!!" we wailed.
Viola shape shifted into a butterfly and found a small opening.
"Hey, guys! I think I could fit through here!" yelled Viola, excitedly.
Sue snapped, "GREAT, AND YOU CAN ESCAPE WHILE WE ALL GET CRUSHED TO DEATH!"
Viola ignored her and flew through the opening.
Our panic grew larger and larger. We had to huddle together, the walls were getting so close.... Only a few centimetres more and we'll all be dead, I thought.
Just then, one of the walls opened up and we clambered in, panting as we fell on the floor of another room.
"We barely escaped that!" exclaimed Sharkia, "Nice job, Viola!!"
Viola grinned. Her face fell when she saw we were trapped in yet another room. This room was filled with ice. The ice started to creep up our legs... We panicked, whilst freezing. Cody shape shifted into a dragon. He used his fiery breath to melt the ice. We went into the next room. There was a horse, just standing there.
"I bet it's evil!!!" yelled Hiro, "I'll bite it, that'll be the end of it!"
As he got ready to pounce, the horse turned into a young girl with fire-engine red hair.
"Wait!!" she screamed. Hiro stopped. "Who are you?"