Death Speaks with Silence

Surprise, Surprise a bloody surprise

Surprise, Surprise a bloody surprise

Not minding my question he took my wrist and dragged me outside.

”You have no use of him.” He said. I thought he meant Frank, and at some point he was right.

”Yes I do. Release me!” I said, almost screaming. He let me go.

”You want to know my name? Well here you go then. I'm Gerard.” He said in an almost angry tone. I looked at him, scared as hell.

”Why do you want to show me something, Gerard?” I asked him. I knew that using the persons name could calm or disorientate a rapist, if that was what he were.

”Don't worry, I'm not going to harm you in any way, I'm just going to show you something.” He said and grabbed my arm again, dragging me along towards the cemetery.

”What are you going to show me?” I asked him.

”You'll have to wait and see” He said to me. He dragged me to the cemetery gate and released me while opening the gate.

”Just follow me in here!” He said, smiling kindly. What was it about him that made me want to follow him so badly? He had something about him. We went inside the cemetery and he closed the cemetery gate. He grabbed my arm once more without saying a word he dragged me against my will to a tombstone where it said:

Gerard
1730-1753

”These aren't the real dates. I never died.” He commented. I looked at the tombstone, he matched a 23 year old, but he couldn't still be alive if he were born in that year. He must have been joking. He then pushed me to the ground, and started undressing me. I tried to fight, but as I did, he just got stronger and held me down easily.

”Now this may hurt a bit!” he said and moved his head closer to mine.