Death Speaks with Silence

An angel to the rescue

An angel to the rescue

I felt a pain on my throat. It felt as if he were biting me there. I then felt that I was being drained of all my life giving blood. Then right before I was supposed to die, he released me. He got up and left me on the ground by his own empty tomb. It all went quiet. I could feel the cold night air on my skin where he had removed my clothes. I lay still, afraid that I would die if moved. I was afraid that my heart would stop if I moved. I was afraid of dying, as I think everybody is in the moment of death. I then started to feel someone stand near me. I wondered who it was.

”There can be good even in an evil act.” A voice appeared in my mind. Silent as the death I thought, and felt a hand touch my neck carefully.

”Just lie still and I'll help you.” The voice in my head said again. I wondered where it came from. Then I could feed a sort of liquid in my lips, was it raining? I started drinking it, as the water, or whatever it was went down my throat and into my body, I could sense information getting to me, I saw pictures of an ancient place I had never seen before and then nothing. I felt nothing. My limps were twitching in pain but I felt nothing. What happened after that I don't know, it all went black, and then I could feel the cold night air on my naked skin. Not as powerful as I had felt it once, but just a slight cold air. I stood up. Where was the voice in my head? It had vanished. I opened my eyes and saw a completely new vision. I saw a man in front of me with a kind smile.

”As I said, something good can come from an evil act.” He said and then faster than I could reach to sense it, he disappeared and I was left alone in the cold night.
If I only had known what would happen, then I would never have opened the door that night.'

The End