Memories That Fade Like Photographs

A-Alex

I acted normal the next day when the boys came into the bar. But something was different about this visit. Girls screamed and he ignored them. The only girl who he kissed was the girl who was to marry him. Natalia, she took a few good looks at me but other than that she ignored me for the rest of the night.
“PEEEYYTOOONN” Alex screamed getting on the counter and dropping himself in front of me.
“Gaskarth” I laughed at his drunken state. “What happened to not drinking?” I smirked and put my finger to his lips and pushed a little. It was normal of me to flirt with Alex.
“Well, that went down the drain, why don’t you finish your shift right now and come relax and have some fun with me?” he wriggled his eyebrows trying to seduce me. I giggled and pecked his lips.
“Oh how I would love to Gaskarth, but my shift doesn’t finish for another two hours.” I turned to the alcohol and grabbed a bottle of whiskey. “Now you go drink yourself away while I finish my shift.” I smiled and pushed him in the direction of the small wooden door.
“But I want to be with you.” He pouted and stumbled over to the door and around the bar.
“You can be, soon.” I poured him a shot and placed the glass down.

Work was quiet for a while. Until a small well built man walked into the bar. I could tell a man from scum any day, and this man was scum. His shirt was half pulled in and half out, he wore a demeaning smirk and his eyes were glued to my small frame. Alex had moved to the dance floor about five minutes before he walked in.
I sighed as he sat in front of me. “So what will it be sir?” I smiled politely wishing deep down that he would go away and leave me alone.
“How about one of you to go?” he smiled reaching over the bar, I knew exactly what he was going to do and stepped aside. Once you’ve had years of experience you know exactly what all these sleazy scum want.
“How about I get you a drink and then you leave?” I frowned putting my hands on my hips.
“How about you get me a drink and we leave this joint?” he glared rolling his fists up.
“Hey buddy how about you leave my best friend the fuck alone? If you even think about touching her I will personally beat you.” Zack retorted making the man turn his attention to a musically Zack Merrick. I was thanking god Zack was as strong as hell and knew how to fight.

The man breathed out in irritation and stood tall against Zack. He turned to me and glared before storming out. I looked at Zack and slid to my knees.
“Peyton are you okay?” Zack rushed around the counter and knelt next to me. I sighed and nodded.
“Perfectly fine, I think I just need to go home.” I stood up weakly and grabbed my jacket. I called Alex’s name and asked him if he was sober enough to walk me home. He smiled sheepishly and nodded slipping his hand into mine. We walked back to my apartment and I decided that I would feel safer if Alex slept here tonight. So I pulled him to my room.
“Alex, you know how you love me?” I smiled innocently at the white boy. He grinned back and gave a sharp nod. “Can you sleep here? I would feel a lot safer.”
“Peyton you didn’t even have to ask!” his grin grew and he jumped into my bed taking all but his boxer-briefs off. I giggled at him trying to get his jeans off from under the blankets.
“What unless you want to help me shut up.” Alex frowned poking the corner of his tongue out in determination. I laughed harder and undressed.

When I turned around Alex was staring at me. I felt a little exposed but he had seen me in less than this many of times.
“What are you looking at?” I asked puzzled as I crawled into the bed.
“You obviously.” Alex smiled and kissed my cheek. “You’re stunning you know that. I can’t believe Jack is losing you for a girl he barely knows.” Alex sighed and ran his hand across my face. His fingertips traced from just behind my ear to all the way down to my sternum. I shivered under his touch.
“Alex did you have to bring that up?” I sighed taking his hand in mine and kissing his finger tips.
“I’m sorry, but he doesn’t deserve you.” He tried to reassure me.
“That doesn’t help babe, I love him.” I looked at Alex sympathetically. I’d figured that Alex had a thing for me a while back; it was actually while I was at work. It was rather cute.

Alex stared at me a while longer just looking not talking. He looked hurt. His breathing was irregular, and his eyes were glassy, it could have been from the alcohol but I was guessing otherwise.
“Goodnight Pey.” Alex smiled weakly and lightly brushed my lips with his own. “I love you” he muttered laying down properly and closing his eyes.
I waited until his breathing evened out and I ran my hair through his light brown hair. It was recently dyed back to his natural color; I loved it when his hair was light brown.
I ran my hand down his sides and over the soft flesh of his stomach. I felt him move and I pulled away. I’d never done that ever before, but I was curious. He smirked and his eyes fluttered open.
“Peyton, were you having a good feel?” he smiled, my cheeks turned a brilliant red.
“Ye-Yes” I stumbled covering my face with the pillow.
“Well if you get to feel me…” I could hear the tone in his voice and he edged closer to me.
“A-Alex!” my eyes grew wide as his cold hand traveled up my top. “Gaskarth! Stop please.” I cowered. He smiled and moved his hand back down. I gasped as it hit a place only few people knew about.

Alex smirked at me.
“What’s what you get babe, you did the same to me.”
I grinned at him, “Really I did that did I?” I came up with a sudden thought. One Alex liked a lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so another chapter, hopefully I didn't make anyone cry with this chapter ;)
thank you to my two lovely commenter's you know who you are... I would love to know if I'm doing anything wrong.
Cass