Memories That Fade Like Photographs

SHOPPING

After our heated make out session was finished Alex made himself apparent.
“Whoops” I let out looking back at a very amused Gaskarth.
“So I’d like to think, tusk tusk Peyton Jessica Elizabeth York, sleeping with me then making out with my best friend.” Alex scowled me. I gave him a small smile and begged him to shut up. I felt like a slut as it was.
“What?” Jack looked mortified. “You and him did… it?”
“Jack you sound like a two year old, your 20. We had sex, yes.” I sighed at Alex and his big mouth.

Jack picked me up and placed me on the couch.
“You can’t tell me you are hurt.” I looked up at him pleadingly.
“Well I am, you should have told me.” He glared at me shooting daggers into my heart. “And Alex! I know you like sex, but seriously, With Peyton? When you know how we feel about each other?” he looked like a heart broken fifteen year old. But he had no right to yell at Alex, it wasn’t his fault.
“Jack it was a spur of the moment thing. I promise, please forgive us. And if we are on the argument of not telling people things how about you tell me who this new girl of yours is if you supposedly have feelings for me.” The more I got into the conversation the more snappy I felt. Sure I know who she is but I wanted him to tell me exactly who she was.

Instead of explaining to me who Natalia was, his head simply dropped.
“Oh, I guess with her around you two can do whatever you like.” Jack looked up at me his eyes glossy. “I’m sorry for reacting.” He looked at me and cupped my face.
“You, you didn’t.” but I was simply cut off by his lips softly touching mine. The tears ran down his face, I could feel them. He pulled away and looked at Alex.
“So you should be.” Alex fumed
“Jack… come here.” I wrapped him in a hug; he was crying I couldn’t see him cry like he was. “You still haven’t told me who she is.” I whispered trying not to sound annoyed.
“When the time is right I will explain to you who she is.” I rolled my eyes. “Speaking of her, she is probably wondering where I am, I have to go, I love you and I’m sorry for getting angry.” He whispered kissing the space behind my ears. I shuddered and nodded, okay.
“I’ll see you later Alex.” Jack waved and trotted out my door.

Alex looked at me curiously.
“What did he say?” Alex was still a little angry at Jack’s outburst.
“Just that he’d tell me when the time was right.” I murmured sitting down.
“Times right my ass something will happen and he is going to regret not telling you. His a fucking idiot, unless…” Alex’s voice because mysterious and cheeky.
“Unless what?” I asked a little cautious of him.
“Hm never mind, you don’t have any work tonight yes?” he beamed
“No I don’t it’s my one night off. Why do you ask?” I was a little weary of his answer but I indeed wanted to hear it.
“Will you be my date? We are going to make you all pretty and dress you up and make Mr. Barakat wish he didn’t have to give you up.” He chuckled evilly.
I slapped Alex’s arm. “That’s evil! Though I would like to see him look me over and know he can’t have me, so okay, I’ll be your date.” I smiled. “What do you have in mind?” I asked pulling him closer to me.
“Well we can do what girls do best first, SHOP! And then you haven’t pampered yourself in ages, or got a haircut. So that. And then we will come back and invite everyone to go clubbing.” He smirked dragging me toward the door.
“Alex, I need to get changed, I wasn’t expecting to go out.” I cried tugging back and into my room.
“Fine, you have fifteen minutes.” I smiled it was all I needed. I decided to go with a hello kitty theme, I pulled out a blue hello kitty top and a black mini skirt. I quickly put on a purple hello kitty bracelet and my love necklace. I picked up a huge bow headband and chucked it on.
“How do I look?” I spun in a circle causing my skirt to fly a little.
“Beautiful.” Alex sighed dreamily. “Now come on let’s go!” he took my hand and dragged me back down the stairs.

“Lovely day today Miss York.” The door man smiled I nodded back in agreement. “Where do you plan on going?” I shrugged and pointed at Alex before waving him goodbye.
Alex seemed to be in a little bit of a rush, why, I’m not entirely sure but I went with it.
“Alex slow down, you’re lucky I can run in these heals.”
“Sorry I just really want to get to the mall.” He smiled lovingly. I smiled and rolled my eyes.
“Well we can walk at my pace.” I said sliding my hand into his.
“Sounds great” he smiled squeezing my hand just the slightest bit. “Now lets look for something for you my lovely to wear.” We walked into the mall and were surprisingly greeted by one Audrey Kitching. I looked at her dumbfounded.
“Peyton, this is Audrey, Audrey my lovely girl Peyton York.” Alex chimed. I threw him a look that said you did this! And kissed her cheek in a friendly manner,
“It’s nice to meet you.” I said playing with my hair.
“You too, I love what your wearing” she piped up and fiddled with my Hello Kitty bracelet. I was taking it that I was going to be spending the rest of the day with this girl. And later I was going to murder Alex Gaskarth.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so a lots happening, but who do you think sh will go home with at the end of the night. Alex or Jack?
another really huge thank you to my commenter's and subscribers. i love you all :D
Cass