Status: Active

Unwanted Clemency

4 Awake

***********
Synyster’s POV

Zacky and I were sitting in our living room watching tv. Nothing was on, just boring stuff. I mean, if you have 300 channels you’d think something would be on. Hell, grass growing was more interesting.

Zacky laughed, “Damn Syn. That chick was hot. I can see why you want to drag it out. I can’t believe Shadows is letting you. Mmm maybe get some before-”

I glared glared, “Shut up.”

Zacky held his hands up defensively, “What crawled up your ass and dead?”

I rolled my eyes and got off the couch. I hated this place. I hated a lot more then this place but I won’t admit it out loud. Don’t get me wrong. I loved these guys but enough is enough after a while.

“Not today ok?”

“You like her don’t you?”

I whipped around to face him, “What?”

He folded his arms, “I watched you stare at her.”

I pointed at him, “You’re nuts. No one can like someone in five minutes.”

He gave me an ‘Oh really?’ look, “Come on now…”

I pursed my lips and shook my head, “I’m going out…”

Zacky sat up, “Dude! It’s almost sunrise!”

“And?” I walked to the door and opened it, “I’ll be fine.”

*******************
Ash’s POV

Cold walls?

Bodies pressed into the wall. He was against her and into the wall. Fiery kisses with desperation. He was wearing a dancing smile on his lips. He kissed her cheek, jaw chin. He reclaimed the lips and a small moan escaped her.

His lips traveled lower.

Neck.

Bite.

Blood.

Suffocation.

Pain.

Darkness.

“Danny!” I bolted up in my bad with a cold sweat.

I ripped the blankets off of me and I slide off my bed. I slipped over to my dresser where my phone was charging. I pulled the cord out and found her number quickly. I hit the little green button and brought it to my ear.

“Answer damn it!”

“Hey, this is Danny. I can’t come to the phone right now. Leave a message after the noise.”

I waited, “Hey Danny its Ash. Look, I'm sorry about last night. Call me ok? Just let me know your ok?”

I hit the end button and let my phone fall. I looked at the mirror in front of me and ran a hand through my hair. I was a mess. I could see the dark rings under my eyes. My eye looked like they have sunken in. I looked like the dead.

My mind flashbacked to the man last night.

All the blood.

Then my mind traveled to Synyster.

His eyes.

Those piercing eyes fogged my mind.

I need to see him again.

No!

But, I want to.

He’s dangerous.

So is the next person


I spoke out loud, “I’ll swing by the club tonight after work- Shit! Work!”

I looked at my clock. I had an hour before I had to be at the hospital. Damn it! I took off my clothes and bolted to my shower. I turned on the water and slipped in. As soon as my hair was soaked the shampoo was in it. I brushed it around and rinsed it out. I raced to wash the rest of me.

After I had finished I turned off the water and reached for a towel. I wrapped it around myself. I grabbed the smaller for my hair. I dried my long locks as fast as I could and I dropped the towel. I ran back to my room with my arms clinging the towel.

Scrubs.

I put on some underwear and a bra as quickly as I could. I found my blue scrubs and I put them on. Now I needed clothes for later. I grabbed some jeans and a Muse tee shirt. I grabbed my phone, wallet, and phone charger as I left my room.

I ran through the kitchen and grabbed a bagel and a package of poptarts. Somehow I manage to get outside. I hit the sidewalk and there stood a dry ring of blood. I gulped and walked past it. I placed my stuff on top of the car and open the passenger side door. In went the clothes, charger, phone, and wallet.

I closed the door and grabbed my food and keys. I walked around the front of my car and opened the door. I got in and took a bite out of my bagel. I placed the poptarts in the cup holder and put my seat belt on. I turned on my car and took another huge bite out of my bagel. I put the bagel near the pop tarts and I started on my journey to the hospital.

When I hit the hospital I found a parking spot quickly. I grabbed all my stuff and headed to the emergency room. I smiled at my coworkers and he walked up to open the door for the backroom. I thanked him and went to my little locker. I put in clothes. I forced my wallet into my back pocket. I let my charger and my phone stay in my hand with the poptarts.

I grabbed my name tag from me locker and put it on with one hand. I closed the locker and headed to the information desk near the back. I hooked my charger up and here came me friend Sarah.

“Morning. I didn’t think you’d show.”

I looked up at her as she handed me her phone. I hooked my charger to her phone and I place my own phone on silence. I put it in my pocket and she offered a hair band. I pulled up my hair and smiled, “Why wouldn’t I be here?”

“Sam told me about last night.”

My face must have fallen to an emotionless state, “Yea, it was horrible. But come on we only work three days a week.”

“True, but Mum is letting you off early.”

I laughed, “Really?”

She nodded, “Yup because of last night.”

I smiled, “That’s great. I’ll have to go thank him.”

Sarah giggled, “He’s at Starbucks.”

I stood up and walked out through the back door to the Starbucks. There stood Mum in line. He saw me and waved me over. I cut over to him and smiled. Mum. He was an amazing guy. He was in his 60’s. Just a little frost in his hair. We called him Mum because he was so strict on manners.

I offered my hand, “Hey Mum.”

“Ashley, I heard about last night. I’m proud. I’m sure you could use the afternoon off.”

“Thanks Mum. But I could use the money.”

He smiled, “Oh nonsense! You will be paid.”

“Are you sure? I’ll stay on call just in case.”

“It’s fine Ashley. I doubt we’ll need you.” I nodded and he acknowledged the front of the line, “Do you want anything?”

“Oh uh. No thank you.”

“You sure? You look like you could use some sugar.”

I smiled, “Well, I can get it.”

He rolled his eyes, “I’ll get you a grande strawberry and crème ok?”

I chuckled lightly, “Ok.”

********************
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to: secrets-that-die

Is it just me or does a young Zacky Vengeance look like a tall Frank Iero?

Please comment and subscibe it means a lot to me.