Status: *Teresa writes the story, so I'll update each week if she writes a chapter

Lies and Betrayals

-Hell-

Andrew's POV

Shit! This is bad! This is really fucking bad!

After Noel found out my fuckin secret, she started crying. Hard! She ran to the other direction and I have no idea if she's okay or not!

Of course she's not! You just told her something that broke her heart! I heard a voice from the back of my head.

After she left, D'ablo, as if on cue, just appeared in thin air. Well, he appeared in the form of fire. That left my jaw hanging. Great! Another huge problem I'm not ready to face.

"You did a great job on making my precious daughter cry," he chuckled. What the hell! Daughter? That is impossible!

"What do you mean daughter?" I asked. "She will never be your daughter! She hates you!" I spat.

He laughed. Hard! Who the hell does he think he is?

"Now, now! Don't go mad!"

"Leave me alone! Why can't you just fuckin mind your bussiness?"

"Because you are one of us!" he said before an invisible force hit me in the gut. It. Fuckin. Hurts. I guess he can't take an insult very well!

"What the hell!"

"I told you to just go along with the plan, but instead you fall for my daughter and escape the Crimson Palace! You are not a worthy fire traveler!" he said before everything became fuzzy. The next thing I know, I felt dark and cold.