Unwanted

II

Somewhere else in New Jersey.

"Come on it'll be fun" she said. Mikey looked at her.

"What'll be fun?" he asked her back.

"Having a baby, please?" she pleaded and smiled the smile he couldn't resist.

"Stop that!" he said.

"Stop what?" she asked. Her smile grew even wider. She looked at him with pleading green eyes. She knew that it would melt him completely from the inside out.

"Stop with those eyes and that smile" he said. He knew it was too late. he had already begun to melt.

"Why, I always look like this!" she said and made the expression even more irresistible to him. He tried to look away from her, but had a hard time doing so.

"You really want a baby this badly?" he asked her with a seriously face.

"I mean it's really hard work I've heard. Gerard told me some of the things he had read and it sounded kind of scary" He continued.

"Yeah I know, but wouldn't it be worth it, having our dna mixed?" she said. She had always know that she wanted to carry his baby, ever since she met him. It hadn't been at a concert but when walking down the street. She hadn't even known that he was famous.

"I guess it would be worth it. But baby cries at night and diaper change?" he said bringing out the worst of having a baby.

"Yeah, but having a child of our own to love and take care of... wouldn't it really be worth it?" she asked him again. She seemed like she really wanted to have a baby with him. He went silent. He needed to think about it. It was a big decision and they both knew it.

"I need to think." he said and kissed her on her lips and then went out of the living room. She stood still where she had been standing. She wished he had reacted in another way. A tear fell down her cheek and landed on her clothes. Her hand went to her lower stomach and the other hand went to her pocket and took out a pregnancy test. It was positive. She walked to one of the couches and sat down. What was she to do now? She thought.
She picked up her phone and dialled the number to her best friend.