Status: Updates as soon as I can ^-^

You Just Love to Hate Me

Don't Worry, I'll Be Gone When The Morning Comes

I blinked slowly to get rid of the sleep in my eyes and opened them to sunlight streaming through the window. Immediately I shut them again, my head feeling like it was about to implode. Damn hangover. Damn sunlight.

I don't remember hardly any of last night, or even how I got here. The last thing I can recall doing was getting a beer out the fridge in my hotel room. This doesn't look like my hotel room...Have I been raped?? Abducted?

Jeeze, the last time I was this blind-drunk was last December and that's not something I'd like to repeat. I fell into a bush and the guys didn't find me till the next morning; and I was half-naked too. They thought I'd been abducted by fan girls. Psh, that's what happens to Craig, not me. I don't do that shit.

In fact, where was “here”? I leant back to realize that my head was rested on something soft. Human flesh kinda soft. Twisting my head, I came face to face with something I thought I'd never see up close.

Craig's crotch.

My eyes widened at I sat up. Snuggled in the front man's arms was Monte. I hissed inwardly, remembering why I was here. I'd drunken myself into a stupor last night, brooding on the fact that Craig wanted Monte and not me. I'd seen them leave the tour bus together.

So Max being stupid, Max turns to the only thing he's good at. Drinking.

Groggily I stood up, swaying a little bit. I went to the kitchen and made myself some latte, nursing my killer hangover. All the while I was sat at the counter, my eyes were fixed on the couple on the couch; trying to decide on an appropriate course of action.

Monte sighed and shifted a little, making me jump. Was I supposed to be here? I calmed down though when, instead of waking up, Monte just nestled his head deeper into Craig's neck. I felt insanely jealous.

But I had to admit. They did make a cute couple.

That's when I did something that I never, ever thought I'd do, at any costs.

I admitted defeat.

Monte was clearly so much better for Craig.

With one last glance over my shoulder, I slipped on my jacket and crept out, willing the door to make as little noise as possible.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, what do you guys think of Max's pov? Not such an asshole now, is he? xD

Heh heh.

32 comments and 29 subscribers. That's pretty epic <3 Love you all.

But I'm greedy, so I want more. MOAR >:D C'mon people, help me get three pages of comments ;]. xx