Status: Updates as soon as I can ^-^

You Just Love to Hate Me

I'm Just A Slave

Monte froze and stared at my hand gripping his elbow before looking up at me, his eyes widening in recognition. He also blushed slightly, which I found very cute.

“Umm...su-sure.”

I grinned happily and led him to the dressing room where we hang out before and after the show. That's if we weren't going to get wasted at a night club of course. Well, that's normally what me, Robert and Max do, Monte hardly ever leaves the tour bus. Which sucked, but we were sure to be in for a good time if he did come out.I just love to be around that kid

Luckily for me, it's empty. I lock the door and hear Monte gulp behind me. He probably thinks I'm going to rape him or something.Ha, I wish Well, here goes nothing!

He sits down on the couch and I follow suit sitting at the other end. It feels as if there is a huge chasm in between us. Something I don't want...I slide closer and start to explain my reasons for dragging him in here, alone.

“Monte, look, ever since the other day...when...when” I can feel a lump rising to my throat. My stupid voice is failing me again.

“Craig...are you okay?” His voice gave me butterflies as I shake my head slowly. Finally, I manage to swallow the lump that's stopping me from speaking and manage to choke out a vaguely coherent sentence:

“The other day, when we err...kissed, I'm sorry that I've been ignoring you since then. It's not that I hate you it's just that...god, this is hard...Can I just show you what I'm trying to get at?”

The gorgeous guy sat next to me nodded slowly, as if unsure what it was I was about to show him. I lent in, turning his head so that his lips met mine. They were soft, a lot softer than I remember them being. I caressed them slowly and lovingly, trying to demonstrate my feelings for him. How much I care for him.

It got more heated when I pushed him down gently, ending up laying across him. I continued kissing him, and it felt so perfect, so right I slid a hand up his top and caressed the taut muscles, at the same time pushing my tongue gently into his mouth.

I was in heaven and nothing was going to make me stop.

He let out a small moan as he felt me touch him. I smirked and placed my hand teasingly on the bulge in his jeans. This got me a louder moan.

“Craig..”He twisted his head to the side, wrenching his lips away. I ended up face-planting into the arm of the couch. “Look, I really like you and ev-everything, but do we have to do this here? Someone might hear us..”

“I'm just too good” I breathed into his ear, making him blush furiously and giggle. “Okay, if you can't keep it down, then we'll continue later?”

He nodded shyly and bit his lip.

“It's a date.” I grinned as he got up to leave, slapping his arse as he went. “Baby, I can take you to paradise...
♠ ♠ ♠
Really crappy and short, I'm just not in the mood for writing atm :O I hope I haven't rushed Craig telling his feelings to Monte TOO much =/

Oh, and before I go, check out Transparent's story All I Wanted, it's like the best yaoi ever :D Hope you don't mind me whoring out your story too much :P

That is all...for now >:P lovelove xx