Status: K guys, I just got back from Anime Boston on April 4th, and I'm sore from raving so much. So idk when I'll get another chapter out, but it'll be soon. :)

An Akatsuki Tale

The Akatsuki wasn't always an evil group, you know. Everything starts out small. This story takes place in the late teenage years of the fellow members before they were even evil. Well, still evil, just not S-Rank evil. Not quite yet.
Follow the Akatsuki on their awkward pubesent journies through finding themselves, falling in love, and discovering that life, does indeed, suck.
  1. Meet The Gang
    The pre-Akatsuki teenagers graduate their highschool and start their lives!
  2. An Annoying Celebration
    Konan wants to celebrate the teens' graduation, but not in the way that the boys want.
  3. Mysterious Mysteries
    Konan's acting strange, and nobody knows why!
  4. Excuse Me?!
    Something very big has happend!
  5. Awkward
    The tension rises as Hidan and Kakuzu start to catch onto Konan's secret!
  6. Stop Lying
    Sasori and Deidara convince Konan to tell Pein about her secret.
  7. It's Complicated
    Konan starts to "grow". Hidan needs to make a sacrifice to Jashin. Deidara starts realizing how much he likes Sasori.
  8. Wait, What?
    Deidara becomes confused, and Kurotsuchi tries to help.