Status: Complete

Revenge Is Sweet.

.01

Luna was furious. No, beyond furious! She had known for about a month now that her so called "best friend" was sleeping with her boyfriend. She now knew that knowing and seeing were two entirely different things.

She quietly walked down the stairs trying to stay unheard and ignore the moans and gasps coming from the bedroom upstairs. Luna had not burst in angrily and she had not thrown filthy words of hate at the both of them. She didn't even let them know she was there. No, she had a far better plan then that. A plan that would take effect very soon.

Luna walked into Nathans kitchen stealthily and placed the cupcakes on a medium sized glass plate. She poured three glasses of milk and sat on one of the three stools at the island in the center of the modern looking kitchen. Luna crossed her legs at the ankles and admired her shoes, the peep toe stilettos that she bought just for this situation.

She sat there and listened calmly as her boyfriend had sex with her best friend and felt absolutely nothing. No pain, no anger, no sorrow. No, all those emotions had been wiped clean from her system when she though up the plan. She was hollow now, nothing left inside but darkness.

When the creaking of the bed upstairs had stopped along with the moans Luna smirked, this was the big moment she had been waiting for. She heard the squeak of the stairs and Claudia's giggles before she heard his voice.

"Come on pumpkin, I just want a little snack," Luna cringed, his voice was still just as smooth and beautiful as ever.

The pair froze guiltily when they reached the bottom of the stairs and saw Luna sitting there calmly. The both knew what they were doing was wrong, and yet they continued to do so.

"H-hey there Luna, what's up?" Nathan asked running a hand through his gorgeous brown hair, a nervous habit he had. He knew there was no way to play this one off, Claudia was standing next to him in nothing but a sheet for gods sake!

"Oh nothing," Luna trailed off idly

"Just waiting for you two to finish up," her smile was sly as she looked up through her lashes.

"You were listening to us?" Claudia asked incredulously.

Luna shrugged "Not listening Cloud, waiting for you to finish so I could talk to you," Claudia flinched at the calm tone Luna used, It was some how worse than her wrath.

"Uhh, I can explain?" Nathan tried nervously.

Luna grinned showing every one of her pearly white teeth.

"No need silly, I've known for quite some time now," She snorted with laughter.

"Then why-" Claudia was interrupted.

"I was just waiting for the right time to wish you guys luck. that time is now," She shrugged nonchalantly, as if telling her boyfriend it was okay to have sex with her best friend was an everyday thing.

"Cupcake?" She asked offering Nathan the blue frosted one. He frowned at her suspiciously but took the cupcake none the less. She turned her big green innocent eyes to Claudia next and handed her the pink cupcake leaving only the yellow one. Luna watched expectantly as Nathan licked all the frosting off before practically swallowing the cupcake whole. She repressed a wicked grin as she turned her eyes to Claudia, whom had also licked the frosting off. Her plan had been set in motion and the wheels were turning too fast for anyone to slow it down.

"You know I really thought I loved you," Luna said bluntly after both of them had finished their snack. Nathan looked wary, as if he had been waiting for this moment all along.

"I know," was his only reply.

"Then why did you take advantage of me?" She asked him sharply.

"I-" His reply was cut short as his eyes rolled back slightly and he dropped to the ground seizing.

Luna locked eyes with Claudia and immediately she knew what had been done.

"You evil wench!" she shrieked as she launched herself at Luna. There wasn't much of a struggle, all Luna had to do was keep Claudia away till she started seizing.

"Being a chemistry major has its upsides right?" Luna asked her mockingly as she pulled Claudia's face closer to hers. their breath mingled lightly as Luna smirked and inhaled, her breath reeked of bitter almonds. Claudia's eyes widened momentarily and she fell to the floor convulsing.

Luna picked up the lone cupcake and took a bit enjoying her revenge and one of her home made sweets at the same time. She watch through cold eyes as the pair on the floor stopped moving before cleaning every surface she touched and wrapping all her stuff up. She looked at Claudia once again and smirked.

So much for best friends forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is an entry for LetsBreakHearts picture with a twist contest

There is only one chapter in this so..... >.>
so, so, so, did ya like it?
Comments?
pwetty pwease?? '-'
thank you!