Bombshells and Buttercups

Chapter Six – I’m Afraid That I…

What had Frank meant by that? I couldn’t think straight as I twisted amongst the sheets the sun trying to creep through the blinds and all I wanted to do was sleep; I hadn’t done so in so long. Yet maybe I was thinking far too deeply into simple words, that was one of my worst habits, apparently.
I let out a yawn as I stretched, my stomach throwing off its regular complaint, rolling on my side I squinted to keep the light from my eyes as I read the time 3:08p.m. It could be my imagination but I swear I’m getting up later and later every day… maybe I should just get up earlier, or sleep more at night. Ha.
Eyes watery from the bright daylight, I slowly crept from bed. I ached like a bad headache and craved coffee worse than Gerard in the morning somewhat like this. Once again as my mind engaged a wash of hunger washed over me, not only that which you may expect of blood but a need to be out in the darkness where my instincts sharpened. The idea of this character of Zane alone was an excitement which at every thought caused my stomach to twist.

Quickly as what had now become a habit I felt the tugging on my heartstrings and shiver over my entire body as I though of Pete.

I felt like crap as I forced myself up and out of bed. Standing at my door for a moment I found that only silence would greet me outside. The sky looked as bleak as I felt, despite the cheery attempt at a note from Bob and Frank explaining that their best efforts had failed and they were unable to get me to arise.

I found my feet lead me once again in time with the falling of the rain. Stopping I looked up mouth open in a weak attempt to catch raindrops tears welling in my eyes as I recalled Chicago.

I had never felt more alone, and somewhere deep within myself I felt cheated and disgusted with myself for feeling so.
A sweet smell caught my attention as I wander aimlessly down back street allies and shaded streets.
♠ ♠ ♠
sadly I'm not entirely sure wheres this story is going after the few chapters I have left pre-written. so its being put on hold.

sorry.
I do however plan to start writting Bombshells and Buttercup again soon.
I put it down to reading far to many vampire storys which effects my vampire-lore ideas.
god-damn twilight makeing me wonder why they dont sparkle here to.