Status: sleepwalking...

Sleepwalking Past Hope

Bleed Well

There was a side of me that begged to know that it felt like to be victim to a vampire. I longed to know what it was like for him. Was it painful? Or did it feel amazing?

Oh, gently please take your time with me.

I wondered if I could ever be enough for him. The doorbell jerked me from my daydream.

I ran to the front door and peeked through the window.

“Hello, handsome.” I said as I pulled the door open. The man I saw standing before me was only a shell of the man I had seen just days ago. Ville’s eyes were surrounded by harsh dark circles. His skin was paler than usual and his hair lay limply around his shoulders.

“Hey Emma, you’re looking beautiful as always.” He said as he stepped into the house, lightly pecking my cheek on his way in. I grimaced at his cold touch, he looked so sickly that it felt like a corpse was touching me.

He walked straight into the living room. He moved as if he were ashamed, his head hung low and his steps were small and slow. I followed close behind him.

I cleared my throat, I wanted his attention so I didn’t have to repeat myself.

“Are you okay?” I asked, my voice was timid.

Ville turned, his smile was small but he nodded slowly then stopped and shook his head, “No. Emma, I’m not.”

My heart stopped for a brief second.

“Do you need blood because--” I was cut off by a harsh noise exhaled from a now angry Ville.

“Emma I will never ask you for that.” He spoke in a stern voice.

My cheeks flushed red. Ville sighed, “I don’t know if I could keep from killing you. You have no idea how enticing you are. You’re fate’s temptation.”

I smiled as he stepped towards me, his hand rested on the back of my neck and he pulled me towards him.

“Only you can fix me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
: ] I hope you like it.