Sequel: Blurry
Status: Completed =)

So Wrong, It's Right

One;

2 Years Later

"Calling your name from the crowd...'Cause I got your picture I'm coming with you. Dear Maria, count me in...There's a story at the bottom of this bottle..."

"No! I am getting it right now. I promise." I groaned into the phone as Ashton took a puff of her cigarette and flicked it out my car window.

"M'kay, bye." I said, hanging up on my boss.

"What a bitch..." I muttered, shaking my head.

"And that was All Time Low with their brand new hit Dear Maria, Count Me In. That's right! All Time Low. The new alertnative band that is taking the crowd by storm. You can win All Time Low tickets on my website by answering one simple question...Now that's..."

"God, I know! She seems like she'll have a piss fit if you don't give her what she wants!" Ashton exclaimed as I laughed and nodded.

"Exactly." I said shaking my head.

"Fuck. There is nothing good on." Ashton muttered, flipping through all the stations on my car radio.

"I have CD's in the back." I said as she reached back there and I stared ahead at the street, stopping at a red light.

"Well,well, well...look at what I spy with my little eye." Ashton giggled as I rolled my eyes and looked at the CD's she held.

"Blink-182..sucks. What is this? And this? Do you have any taste in music at all, Mae?" She asked me as I laughed and my mouth parted slightly.

"Blink-182 is the best! And what do you mean?! You know I have good taste in music." I chuckled, pulling into the parking lot of Macy's.

"Yeah, but I don't see any beatles back here or Led Zepplin. So...your music taste sucks." She laughed, throwing my CD's in the backseat as I rolled my eyes and got out of my car with her following behind me.

"My music taste is just wonderful. You should really open up your eyes a little, Ash. There's more to life then just being stuck in the 70's." I chuckled as she pulled her hair back in a bun and put her hippi glasses on.

"Hey, I was born to bring the 70's back to life and if you happen to make fun of me for it I might just slap you across your pretty ass forehead that I am so jealous of." She giggled as I smirked.

We walked inside of Macy's wearing smiles on our faces. We walked around the racks of clothes trying to find something to wear out to the new club tonight with our dates. Brandon and Stephen.

"Brandon would look amazing in this shirt don't you think?" Ashton smirked as I laughed and took it from her.

"Um, just so you can rip it off of him?"

"Hm...something like that. Yes." She smiled.

I laughed and put it down, roaming around all the nice girl clothes.

"Stephen and Mae sitting in a tree F-U-C-K-I-N-G." Ashton giggled from behind me as I turned around and chuckled.

"How can you possibly fuck in a tree?" I asked her as she shrugged and grabbed a bright skirt off the rack.

"I don't know. If you tried hard enough you can make it happen." She winked at me as I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I will totally try to fuck Stephen in a tree." I laughed.

"You should, Mae. You two have been on how many dates? Five? And he still hasn't been in your pants yet. He must be gay." She said, eyeing down another bright colored top.

"He is so not gay!" I exclaimed.

"Uh huh...And how do you know that, Mae?" She asked me as my mouth came open.

I was speechless.

"Exactly." She giggled.

"He can't be! We've made out! And plus...have you seen the way he dresses?"

"Yeah, skinny's and weird ass shirts." She chuckled.

"I don't care! He's nice and he has...blonde hair and bright blue eyes! He is gorgeous!" I smirked.

"That's why I'm worried. He could be gay." She shrugged.

"Whatever! He's not!" I fought back.

"Alright! Alright. Whatever you say." She said, shaking her head.

I shook my head and picked up a top off the rack and stared at it.

"A tube top? Really, Mae?" Ashton laughed.

"Oh, come on! He'll love it." I smirked as she continued to laugh.

Then my phone started buzzing out of no where. I jumped and dropped the top.

Private Call?

I answered it.

"Um, hello?" I said.

"Mae!" It was my dad.

"Oh, dad. Hey." I chuckled as Ashton cocked her eyebrow at me.

"How is everything going?" He asked me as I gulped and shrugged, putting the tube top back on the rack.

"Everything is fine." I said walking towards the dressing rooms.

"I haven't talked to you since last month, Mae. And I haven't seen you since last year when we came down there for a visit." My dad said sadly as I sighed and stared at a couple walking by holding hands as the guy whispered something in her ear and she laughed.

"Oh, um, I'm sorry. I don't mean to be rude or anything but why did you call, dad?" I chuckled as the line became silent for a while.

"I called because you were the last to know about this..." He paused as I cocked my eyebrow.

"Know about what?"

"About the family reunion I am throwing out at North Beach at a big party house. And everyone is going to be there." My dad said as I gulped.

Everyone?

"Dad, I'm not so sure. I have a lot of things going on. My job and..." He cut in on me.

"Mae, is it a yes or a no? I haven't seen you in a while and Isobel and I are dying to see you." He said as I looked at Ashton who held up two pairs of jeans and I pointed to the ripped ones on the right.

I sighed.

"Mae, come on. Teresa wants to see you and so does Aunt Mindy." He said as I gulped and shook my head.

Aunt Mindy is so dumb.

"Fine." I groaned. "When is it?"

"It is in two days. Do you think you can come down here for about a week and stay?" My dad asked with a smile in his voice.

A week?!

"Dad, I have a job and-." He cut me off.

"I'm sure they won't mind, Mae. It's only for a week. They'll take it off your vacation time." He said as I gulped.

Is he really serious?!

"Whatever." I muttered.

"Call me tomorrow." He said as I banged my head up against the wall right by the dressing rooms.

"M'kay. Talk to you tomorrow." I whispered.

"Bye, Mae." He said as I hung up and shoved my phone into my jean pocket.

"What did he want?" Ashton asked.

"Me to come back for a family reunion the day after tomorrow..." I sighed as she cocked her eyebrow at me.

"And are you going?"

"I have to..." I whispered.

"Well, you don't have to." She chuckled.

"Yes,...I do."
♠ ♠ ♠
Boring filler. I know =/ But the good part is coming up in the next chapter! At least I think so?
Oh, well. We shall see won't we? =)
I love all of you! You guys are amazing <3
Thanks for subscribing to this! It makes me soo happy!
So how do you all like this layout?! *wink*wink* Give you any hints? Haha.
Tell me what you think of it and we'll see how fast I update! ;)
- Faith (Faye)