Sequel: Blurry
Status: Completed =)

So Wrong, It's Right

Sixteen;

Rehearsal Dinner (Night before the wedding)

"Holy shit. Everyone is here! Even the guys are here." I whispered, behind the door to Ashton as she smiled and twirled some of her blond hair around her index finger.

"Well, of course everyone is here it's the rehearsal dinner and everyone is in town for the big day tomorrow. Aren't you excited?!" Ashton giggled jumping up and down as I rolled my eyes.

I had one of my nice dresses on and I was so not ready to go out there and make a toast in front of everyone with Stephen by my side. Not with Alex and everyone watching me...I was so nervous.

"Come on, go! You haven't seen Alex or talked to him since three weeks ago! Go! Go!" Ashton pushed me as I stumbled out the door and into the big room to were everyone was seated at the dinner tables. I seen Alex sitting over at the main one with Isobel and my dad and Teresa with Aunt Mindy.

I gulped and took baby steps forward getting ready to go talk to Alex and tell him how much I missed him and how nervous I was. And I hoped he could comfort me...

Then I seen her...The girl with the brunette hair up in a bun, kissing him...full lip-lock. My mouth parted slightly as I felt the lump urge its way up my dry throat.

"Alex..." I whispered out in shock as I felt a light hand on my shoulder. I turned around slowly to see Ashton giving me a look of sympathy.

"I'm sorry. I was going to tell you...but looks like she got to him before you could." Ashton spoke softly as I felt tears brim my eyes.

"Mae, why are you crying right now? You're getting married tomorrow! You should be happy!" Ashton exclaimed as tears flew down my cheeks and she pulled me into a tight hug and pulled me aside so no one could see me cry.

"Don't do this, Mae. Alex has moved on and you have moved on...Looks like maybe you and Alex just had a one night stand. I'm sure it didn't mean anything. I mean you guys are related..." Ashton whispered as I gulped and shook my head, sobbing into my hands.

I looked back over at the table to see Alex whisper in her ear as she smiled that pretty smile and he grinned. My heart slowed down and it felt like my whole world was collapsing on me.

"You didn't think he would stay single forever did you?" I heard Ashton say but I didn't respond.

"He looks happy. The last time I seen him he looked miserable." Ashton continued to speak as I shoved my way past her and out the door as I found myself wandering through the garden and through the hedge maze.

I continued to get lost in the maze as I sobbed my heart out. I let out a painful scream as I tripped over my shoes and landed flat on my face. I laid there in agony as I heard the crickets chirp all around me.

I wasn't happy and I needed to stop pretending...

I tried to get up but I was too weak and I felt as if I didn't have enough strength to go on anymore. Alex was my guy and now he's taken...just like that? It's only been three weeks. He could steal any girls heart if he really wanted to. I should've known this would happen. But we couldn't have been together anyway. There was so many obstacles in the way...

I sobbed into the ground and pounded my right fist onto the pavement, making my hand sore. My soul felt lost and I wanted to runaway from everyone and everything. I heard footsteps behind me as I screamed into the ground.

"Alex...Don't even talk to me." I sobbed as I felt a hand on my arm and I struggled for that person to let go. They picked me up off the ground as I turned and met their face.

It was Stephen.

"What are you doing, babe? Look at you...you're all dirty." He chuckled, wiping off my dress and handing me a tissue from his pocket as I wiped off my face and shook my head.

I shrugged.

"I don't care. I'm not going back in there." I whispered as he gave me a look of sympathy and pulled me into a tight hug as I breathed into his chest.

"Yes, you are. You have to give a toast and thank everyone for coming..." He whispered in my ear as I rolled my eyes.

"I don't want to." I whimpered as he rubbed my back soothingly.

"You have to, Mae. Stop being a damn baby and get your ass in there with me!" He said in a serious voice as I groaned and shoved my way past him, making my way up the stairs and into the building as I seen Ashton waiting there for me.

"You'll be okay." She whispered as I shook my head and she grabbed the tissue from me and cleaned up my face as she gave me a half smile.

"You still look pretty." She said as I forced a smile and made my way in there with Ashton following behind me.

All heads turned to me as I gulped and Stephen joined my side and locked arms with me as I rolled my eyes. We made our way to our table where Isobel, my dad, Alex, my Aunt Mindy, Teresa, and Alex's new girlfriend were sitting.

I sat down slowly as Stephen made me get up and hold my wine glass as I straightened up my posture and all eyes were on me and him.

"Start it." He said through clenched teeth but managed a smile at me as I sighed and held my wine glass up in the air.

"I just wanted to say thank you all for coming out here tonight. I know it was a long drive for some of you and for others it wasn't so far..." I managed a chuckle as some people smiled and I continued. "Um, tomorrow is a special day for Stephen and I. I'm getting married...I mean we're getting married." I blushed. "It's a whole new chapter for me and I wish my mom was here to share this with me...but unfortunately she's not." I tried not to cry as Alex and my dad stared at me with sympathy. Mainly everyone did. "But I'm sure she's looking down at me now with her head held high." I laughed to try and conceal my tears as they streamed down my cheeks and Stephen put his arm around me, putting on a front for everyone to see. "I'm uh...grateful to have such a loving family though. I'm happy that Isobel came into our life and Alex..." I said as his brown eyes shot up and met mine, making my stomach turn around in circles. "I'm happy that everyone is here and that we're all alive and...happy." I choked out the last word as Stephen rubbed my shoulders and I raised my wine glass high up in the air. "Cheers!" I yelled out as everyone raised up there wine glasses and gave me a concerned look.

"Excuse me...I have to go to the bathroom." I choked out as I jogged to the bathroom with Ashton following behind me.

When I got in there I leaned on the bathroom counter and stared at the sad, pale, fragile, heartbroken girl looking back at me in the mirror. I'm not Mae anymore...I'm some other weak girl who can't control herself.

"Mae..." I heard Ashton whisper, staring at me as Teresa entered the bathroom behind her.

"Mae, are you okay? Everyone is really worried about you out there..." Teresa said as I shook my head and the tears continued to stream down my cheeks.

"Is this about who I think this is about?" Ashton spoke up as I shook my head and laid my head down on my arm and sobbed onto it.

I felt like I couldn't breathe and the whole world was spinning so fast around me I couldn't think straight...

"Jack wants you outside the bathroom, Ashton." Teresa said as Ashton patted my back and left.

Teresa came toward me ad gave me a quick hug.

"Hey, Mae. Come on...It'll be okay." She spoke in a soothing voice as I continued to shake my head.

"Don't cry. Tomorrow you're getting married." Teresa chuckled as I rolled my eyes and sniffed.

"I don't care!" I whisper-yelled as she raised her eyebrows up at me.

"What about Stephen?" She said in shock as I ran my fingers through my hair and she continued to stare at me.

"What about him?" I whispered, looking into my puffy blue eyes in the mirror.

"Don't you care about him?" And that is a question I wasn't willing to reply to...

~

"You better get those bags packed for Vegas." Stephen said from the other end of my couch as I stared at him and shook my head. We were going to Vegas for our honeymoon...

I was disgusted with him. I found heroine under his bed the other night and I can't even believe my heart was begging for some...

"My bags are already packed." Stephen muttered, flipping through the channels on my TV.

I shrugged.

Like I cared.

"You ready for the big day tomorrow?" He asked me. I didn't respond and got up off the couch, heading toward my bedroom as I heard footsteps following behind me. I ignored them and tried to make my way toward my bedroom.

"Answer me! Damn it!" He yelled as he gripped my arm and turned me around to face him, pushing me up against the hallway wall as I gasped at how ruff he was being with me.

He grabbed me by my shoulders as I continued to gasp from the pressure of his strong hands.

"Stephen! Damn! What is wrong with you?!" I yelled as his grip continued to get stronger.

"Fuck you!" He shouted as I cocked my eyebrow and turned around toward him.

"Excuse me?" I asked in shock.

"No, wait...I didn't mean that, babe. Please, I'm sorry." He pleaded as I rolled my eyes and made my way to my bedroom as he followed behind me.

"Mae! Why won't you answer me?!" He shouted as I stood there in the middle of my room with my arms folded across my chest.

"Stop treating me like a piece of shit!" I yelled as he got closer to me and my heart rate sped up.

"Stop fucking yelling at me then!" He shouted as I ran my shaky fingers through my hair.

"You're the one who is yelling!" I screamed as tears wailed up in my eyes.

I am so tired of this damn shit!

He then slammed my bedroom door and locked it as he threw me down on the bed, making me scream some more and struggle.

"Stephen! Stop it!" I begged as he held my wrists down and opened my dresser drawer where there was pink fluffy handcuffs that I got from a cheap store for a joke.

He handcuffed both of my wrists to my headboard as I screamed out in fear. I was shaking I was so scared. He has never done this before.

"Sit still!" He shouted as he stripped off my pajama pants and then my tank top, leaving me in just my black laced underwear.

I screamed and struggled to break free. I can't believe he was doing this! Maybe it was a joke and he would let me go and then laugh about it.

He wasn't stopping.

He ran his index finger down the middle of my stomach, making me shiver and bite my lip hard.

"Stop!" I shouted as he yanked off my underwear and straddled my waist. He pushed on me hard as I tried not to moan so he would get pleasure from it.

I kept on struggling as he took off his clothes and dimmed the lights. I continued to scream hoping somebody would hear me...

"Help me!" I shouted as he pushed on me more and sucked on my neck, making it sore. He then slapped me hard across my face from screaming to loud...

He rubbed my breasts, making me go into a panic attack.

"Help! Stop! Stop! Stop!" I continued to scream over and over again.

But no matter how hard I begged and pleaded...I knew he wouldn't...
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so, there you have it....Stephen is bad news. But OMG! I am so excited for the sequel! You guys will be so shocked at what I have in mind! Aren't you shocked that Alex found another chick? =( -sigh- Anyways. I hope you guys comment! Like you always have been doing! I have a question! Hopefully you all will respond!

1) What do you think will happen at the very end of this story?

Hm? Answer and I will update so fast! I am seriously so stoked for the sequel! Please comment! Comment! Comment! And yeah =)
You all are great and you make me smile! I love you guys!
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3