Sequel: Blurry
Status: Completed =)

So Wrong, It's Right

Seventeen;

"You look so pretty, Mae! I'm so jealous!" Teresa squealed as I rolled my eyes and she put the veil in my hair attached to the mini tiara.

I gulped and peeked my head out the door to see everyone in their seats and I seen Stephen in his tux up by the podium. I shook with fear as I looked in the mirror at the fragile, pale girl staring back at me. I was heartbroken. This morning I woke up with a major headache and I was naked with one of my wrists handcuffed and the other one freed.

I looked at the bruise and the scar marks from where the handcuffs cut into my skin on my wrists. I acted like I didn't notice them so no one else would...Like Teresa or my family.

I peeked my head out again and seen Alex in the front row with Jack and that new girl. I don't even know her name. I'm not even sure about all of this. I don't think I'm going to go through with it. But what would everyone think of me? They would be so disappointed and mad after all that planning we went through.

I grabbed my bouquet full of white daises and stared at Teresa who was fixing her hair in the mirror as she smiled at herself and then at me.

"Who's ready to walk down the isle?" She sang in a high pitched voice as I chuckled and shook my head slowly.

I wasn't ready to walk down the isle...at all.

My dad came through the door as I backed up and he smiled at me and shut the door behind him.

"Where's Ashton? I need to ask her a question." My dad said as I cleared my throat and Teresa butted in.

"She's right out there getting something from her car. She should be coming in any minute now." Teresa said as if right on cue Ashton came through the door with a smile on her face.

"Are we starting?" Ashton asked as I nodded slowly, my heart racing and my palms were sweaty.

In a few minutes I would be saying I do to the guy who raped me last night. I didn't want that did I?

"Ashton, did you get the extra film?" My dad asked her as Ashton smirked and nodded, handing him the film to the camera as he stuck it in his pocket.

I swallowed hard and tried not to cry.

I can't do this.

My dad linked arms with me as we stepped back and Stephen's little cousin came through with her flower petals in her little white basket.

"Go, Cassie." I whispered to her as she walked through the doors and down the isle as my heart felt like it was about to pop right out of my chest and runaway.

Ashton got in front of Teresa as they both walked down the isle behind Cassie. Stephen's older brother was his best man.

My dad and I stepped forward as everyone rose and got their cameras ready. I straightened up my posture and held my bouquet tight to me. I nodded toward everyone I knew and some people I didn't know on Stephen's side of the family.

The music continued to echo in my ears as my dad handed me off to Stephen and I got up on the podium with him.

Me and Stephen held hands as everyone sat down and the minister looked at both of us with a smile upon his old face. I forced a smile back and looked out at everyone. I looked over at Alex who met eyes with me. I felt as if I couldn't look away but Stephen pulled at my hand, making me look back at him.

I met Stephen's eyes with hurt in mine.

You raped me. I felt like saying in front of everyone but I didn't have enough strength to do it.

The minister kept on talking and saying the things he was suppose to say like we rehearsed.

Then it got to the "I do" part. I gulped and nibbled my lip as I seen Stephen's mom crying. I wish my mom was here to see this...

I looked back at Alex as soon as Stephen said I do. My dad kept on giving me a curious look.

The minister repeated everything and then looked at me.

"I..I.." I didn't know what to say. I couldn't go on with this! I just couldn't. "I can't do this. I just can't." I cried out, running off the podium and down the isle as everyone gasped and some stood up, wanting to come after me.

I continued to run. I opened the big doors to the church as sunlight poured through, blinding me in my eyes.

I squinted and ran down the stairs and took my heels off. I ran as fast as I could to get to somewhere. Anywhere but here.

I ran and ran and ran. I took the veil out of my hair and let my hair down. I arrived at the small garden outside my apartment building and sat on the edge of the fountain, panting.

I looked up at the sun that was getting ready to go down. The day was almost over. I didn't know what to do. I was still scared and nervous. I ruined everything...

I started to sob as I ran my fingers through the fountain water. I sat there for a few minutes and then got up and walked upstairs to my apartment. I went in and looked around. I had to pack. I had to leave. I couldn't stay here. What if Stephen comes and rapes me again or yells at me and then slaps me hard across my face again?

I can't take that anymore.

His moods and emotions always change. That's the one thing that bothered me about his sorry no good ass.

I got out my duffel bag and started packing up every piece of clothing I could fit inside of it. I grabbed the pictures of Alex and I and his note and stuck it in there. I then put on my high tops and zipped my bag up. I was still in my wedding dress.

I didn't feel like taking it off. I grabbed my car keys off the island and stared around at my kitchen. I left the door unlocked as I left. I knew Ashton would come in and take care of this damn place I called my home...

I was heading for Laguna Beach. It wasn't that far away from here. Just a half an hour drive away. I gulped and threw my shit in the backseat and hopped in the car and started it up. I pulled out of the my parking space and drove fast down the street, stopping at a red light and nibbling my lip.

Stephen may have been right I always do run from my problems...And drown myself in alcohol just to forget. But I couldn't help it. Alcohol was my only solution now and leaving this place...

So I drove off down the highway searching for the girl I used to know...

Alex's POV

I walked into Mae's apartment right behind Ashton and Jeff. Jeff and her went into the kitchen. I knew Mae wouldn't be in there. That was the last place she would be. I walked back down the hallway and to the open door to Mae's bedroom.

I went in as my eyes skimmed her whole room. She always had a good sense of style. My eyes stopped when I saw the empty closet and her dresser drawers were open and her bras and underwear were halfway gone.

I gulped and sat down on the edge of her bed as Ashton rushed into the room and stared at me.

"She's gone."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so, I thought that was a sucky ending but I wanted to get this out really quick. At least she didn't get married to Stephen =P The sequel is up there it' called Blurry based off of one of my favorite songs by Puddle of Mudd. You should really go check out that song! It explains the sequel alot now that I think about it! Anyways...go subscribe if you want to! I hope you guys do that would mean the whole world to me.
So give me hmmm 33 comments and I will update the first chapter to the sequel!
Love ya guys! You are what keeps me going and having inspiration!
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3