Sequel: Blurry
Status: Completed =)

So Wrong, It's Right

Three;

"What is wrong with you?! Get your ass up, bitch!" Teresa yelled as I sat there, completely frozen on my bed, staring at Alex's side of the room.

"No..." I managed to whisper as she sat on top of my stomach and looked down at me.

"What happened last night? You and Alex started talking and then I found you in the bathroom crying your eyes out...I can see that your depressed but why?" She asked me as I gulped and took a deep breath.

"You really want to know?" I continued to whisper as she nodded, making her blond bangs fall in her eyes.

"Me and him were really close." I muttered.

"And that's why you were crying?" She cocked her eyebrow as I shook my head.

"We were really really close." I urged as she continued to look confused.

"We were so close...we-." I was cut off when the door popped open and Jack Barakat came in.

My mouth parted slightly as Teresa looked frozen.

"What is his name?" She whispered to herself as I pushed her off of me.

"Jack." I chuckled.

"What is up, bitches?!" He yelled out plopping down on the edge of my bed as I hugged his neck from behind.

"What are you doing here?" I laughed as Teresa continued to stare and then Jack met her eyes.

"Hey, I made out with you in that church." He smiled as a smile played on her lips.

"Your breath smelt and tasted like chili dogs..." She said as she grimaced and I continued to laugh.

He smirked and continued to stare at her.

"We came over for dinner before hitting the club." Jack said, focusing his attention on me as I nodded and cocked my eyebrow at him.

"Is Alex downstairs?" I asked as Jack nodded.

"With Olivia." He muttered as I nibbled my lip and got off my bed and headed over to my mirror. I fixed my hair as they watched me.

I re-applied my make-up and smiled at myself in the mirror.

"Any reason why you're getting ready again?" Teresa asked me as I looked at her and shrugged.

"I didn't look so good." I whispered as Jack chuckled and stood up off my bed and so did Teresa.

"You looked fine, Mae." He smiled, putting his arm around my shoulder as we walked out of my room with Teresa behind us.

I heard Alex's voice and somebodies laugh. I knew it was Olivia.

Alex's head turned when he seen me on the staircase.

"Mae?" He smiled as I nodded and walked down the stairs and hugged him tight to me.

It wasn't a brother and sister hug...It was a different hug and I think everyone saw that. Well, maybe just me and Alex noticed that.

"You ran off last night before I even got to talk to you." He chuckled as I shrugged.

"I was busy." I said.

"Cry-." I nudged Teresa in the side as she moaned out in pain.

"Fuck! Why did you do that?" She whisper-yelled as Alex cocked his eyebrow at her.

"No reason." I said through clenched teeth as Jack snaked his arm around my waist, making me give him a curious look.

"Well, we're so glad you guys could come! We haven't seen Mae in forever! But we have seen you, Alex and Olivia." Isobel smiled giving her a hug as a pang of jealous hit with in me.

They have seen Olivia before? How come they never told me about her?

Olivia smiled at me as I put on a fake smile and nodded toward her.

"Should we sit down to eat or talk first?" Isobel asked as Jack and Teresa looked eat each other.

"Eat!"

~

We sat there at the dinner table in the dining room. I stared down at my plate of food. I didn't want to eat. Alex was here with his pregnant girlfriend. How come Isobel and dad didn't notice yet? She's as big as my Aunt Sally. But she is so beautiful...which made me hate her even more.

"So, Alex...how is tour going?" My dad asked as Alex smiled at Jack who grinned.

"Amazing. I am getting so use to life on the road. Jack loves it...right Jack?" Alex smirked as Jack took a sip of his drink and met eyes with everyone.

"I am in love with the back of the tour bus. I just get to sit there all day and play with my nipples." Jack smiled as Teresa started laughing and I almost spit out my drink. Thank, God...I didn't.

"Jack...is different." Isobel told my dad as Olivia chuckled and so did Alex.

They looked perfect for each other! What is wrong with this situation...? Oh, yeah! I'm not her!

"Alex, where's the bathroom?" Olivia asked, out of no where as my dad spoke up before him.

"Upstairs and down the hall...right across from the door that should be open which is me and Isobel's room." He said as Olivia nodded and stood up quickly as Alex looked at her curiously.

"Um, I'm going to go help her. So she doesn't ya know...get lost. This house is sort of big." He chuckled as Isobel and my dad nodded. Alex stood up and led her upstairs as I clutched my fork.

Wasn't it obvious to anyone else but me that she was pregnant?

"Is it just me, Jeff. Or is someone carrying a baby?" Teresa smirked as my mouth parted slightly.

My dad looked at her and cocked his eyebrow.

"He's not going to say anything until after dinner. We already knew. Don't act like it's obvious." My dad said in his stern voice as Jack sat there chewing on a roll.

"So,...Jack." Teresa giggled as Jack smiled and waved at her.

"How are you?" She asked him as my eyes went back and fourth to each of them.

"Peachy. You?" He smirked.

"Great. Want to go upstairs?" She asked as my mouth parted slightly.

"Sure. You have condoms?"

"Yes, I do. In my back pocket." She winked as I shook my head.

Were Isobel and dad listening to any of this?! No, because they were in there own little conversation!

"Um, hold up. No one is going upstairs and having sex. You and you...go some where else." I pointed to Jack and Teresa as Teresa rolled her eyes and Jack grinned.

"Fine...My car?" Teresa said as Jack nodded.

They got up as my mouth continued to hang open.

"We're going to head out for a bit. But we might be back." Teresa said as Isobel and my dad nodded.

"Tell Alex I left!" Jack called out the door as it slammed shut.

I ran my fingers through my hair and looked at Isobel and my father.

"Are you okay, Mae? You look a little flushed?" Isobel said as I cocked my eyebrow and nodded.

"No...can I be excused to go upstairs and lay down?" I asked as my dad nodded and Isobel stared with a look of sympathy on her face.

"Go rest, Hun." She said as I nodded and got up from the table. I jogged upstairs and went to my room, shutting the door behind me.

I dimmed the lights and laid down on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I looked over to my right to see Alex's bed.

I nibbled my lip and tried not to cry.

25 Minutes Later

I heard the door come open. I looked up to see Alex coming in the room as he shut the door behind him.

"Hey." He smiled as I gave him a half smile.

"Hey." I croaked, raising up as he sat down on the bed beside me.

It was silent for a while.

"How..." Me and him said at the same time as we both laughed and looked down at the floor.

"So,...you're going to be a dad?" I chuckled as he nodded and nibbled his lip.

"Yeah, I am." He replied.

He didn't sound too thrilled about it.

"That's great." I sighed as he nodded.

"I told Jeff and mom about it and they're happy for us." He whispered as I gulped and continued to nod.

"I am happy for you too...You're going to make a wonderful dad." I smiled, patting him on his shoulder as he smiled back.

"Thanks...How are you?" He asked me as I opened my mouth to speak but I really didn't have anything to say.

Besides the usual...

I didn't have anything major going in my life like becoming a parent or being on tour.

"How is the band thing going?" I asked, ignoring his question.

"Um, it's going good. All Time Low is hitting it big." He smirked.

"All Time Low?" I asked. Where have I heard that name before?

He nodded.

"Don't you have that song called Dear Maria, Count Me In? Or something like that?" I chuckled as he smiled and nodded.

Maria...?

Maria!

"You wrote a song about Maria?" I asked in disbelief as he nodded slowly.

But he didn't write a song about me...

"Sweet." I whispered.

There was a moment of silence. I had to say something...

"You said you would wait for me...because I was worth it." I said as he cocked his eyebrow and then his brown eyes turned soft.

"You also said you wanted to be more then a casual fuck...was all that a lie? I was so dumb to actually believe you for that one minute while reading this..." I paused and took his letter out of my dresser drawer and opening it to show him.

"When did you find that?" He asked me.

"Yesterday." I muttered.

"Mae, I waited for you...for a year and a half." He whispered as I felt tear brim my eyes.

"That sure is a long time." I choked out sarcastically.

"But then I got Olivia pregnant...And we started talking when she told me she was pregnant...Then I fell for her. But I must admit...I missed seeing your face and I also admit...I don't love her like I loved you." He whispered, making me cry even harder.

"Then why are you with her?" I sobbed as he gave me a look of sympathy and pulled me into him as I cried into his chest.

"Because I am going to be a dad...and she is having my kid." He whispered in my ear as I shook my head slowly and whispered 'no' over and over again.

"No...you can't be a dad. What about us? You love me...And I have always loved you." I sobbed as I seen a sad look in his eyes.

"What? Do you think I totally forgot about you when I was in L.A.? I thought about you every second of every day...I missed you. Not like a brother...but like a boyfriend. I missed you so much." I cried as he rubbed my back and kissed my cheek.

"I have to go, Mae. I'll come over tomorrow or something. We're in town for a week." He whispered.

"You're just going to leave me again...I don't want you to leave me." I whispered as he shook his head and gave me a half smile.

"I'll be back tomorrow morning, Mae. I promise." He said as I gulped and he stood up off my bed.

"But I meant what I said in the letter..." He paused as I sat there holding onto it. "That you were worth it...because you are, Mae."

"You have always been worth it..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all who got me to ten stars in two chapters!
You guys succeeded in giving me 20 comments! You actually gave me 25!
Not counting the people who commented a lot just to try and get me to 20....
*Cough*Hotfish13*Cough* ;)
Ha ha.
You guys are so amazing though! I am so lucky to have readers and subscribers like you!
I don't know why but I kind of felt emotional while writing the scene with Alex and Mae in their old bedroom ='( Idk. I'm crazy. Haha.
But anyways if you guys are just like me and you're crazy (in a good way)! Comment!
Love you guys <3
- Faith (Faye)
Name this song:
"She's fresh to death she'll be the death of you. Seduction leads to destruction. She's fresh to death she'll be the death of me. She's fresh, she's fresh but not so clean..." ;)